100 Tears

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by Vdlman, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Vdlman

Vdlman Guest

I just ordered this one from Amazon.com. I can't wait to get my copy! It was released by Anthem Pictures. This one is supposed to be really fucking GORY! The first 15 minutes are supposed to have more blood and killing than what most average slashers do in their whole running times! I hear it has a HUGE body count with multiple beheadings, intestines ripped out, people cut in half, feet chopped off, heads cloven in two, etc.

It's covered in the new issue of G.A.S.P. Magazine (www.gaspmagazine.net). You can check out the trailer here: http://www.anthemdvd.com/catalog/100_tears/main.htm

It was directed by Marcus Koch (FX artist on CLOSET SPACE, WALKING DISTANCE, SWEATSHOP, etc.) and stars Raine Brown (BARRICADE, AUNT ROSE, HORROR, SATAN'S PLAYGROUND, etc.), Joe Davison (FEARMAKERS, BEAST, etc.), and Jeff Dylan Graham (HOME SICK, PSYCHOSOMATIKA, BRYAN LOVES YOU, etc.).

2. Paul0889

Paul0889 New Member

i saw this last year...besides the RIDICULOUS amount of gore, it's got to be one of the worst movies ever

3. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

As is typical with Amazon the DVD gets a 4 out of 5 star rating. If you go to IMDB the average was 3 out of 10. Gore can only carry a film so far.

4. spawningblue

spawningblue Deadite

Yeah from the trailer it looks pretty terrible. But if it has lots of sweet sweet gore, it might be worth a look.