ALBERT PYUN RETIRES FOR A WHILE (Health Issues Cause)

Discussion in 'General' started by Shawn Francis, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Shawn Francis

Shawn Francis New Member

SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10151791476376259&id=172106871258

Hi Everyone- sadly I'm going to have to shutdown my facebook and other movie related efforts including Director's cuts attending film festivals and screenings due to my health issue. I have to take the time to address this condition as its a long term but not life threatening. I've had some heart issues but through Cynthia, that was being stabilized and in control. But this new one is not as dangerous but far more widespread across my entire body and inhibits my ability to function until its controlled. But the process I face will be all consuming in the short term and I will be forced to leave Vegas to seek treatment. So, I have enjoyed my time with everyone and the friendships I have been lucky enough to find here and elsewhere. I'll live on in my films and hope to get Cyborg Nemesis out sometime in the near future. It will definitely be my final film. There will likely be no further Director's cuts as I'm not going be able to go further on those. I apologize to everyone here who have been so dedicated to supporting the DC's of my past films. There will be no further DC's sales. So those of you who got them really have collector's additions now. Good Bye for the near future and hope we can all gather in the glow of the movie screen sometime in the future! Love and respected everyone who stopped by. Its been one of the greatest joys of my career and life to meet you all.

Warmest Regards,

Albert

From Cynthia Curnan's Facebook page:

"Well...after 4 decades in this crazy biz, Albert is hanging up his hat. He has been ill for a long time, practicing mind over matter, and it has gotten to be too much for him. We are taking a break to focus on his health exclusively. No more screenings, fests, shoots, and no director's cuts... for at least awhile. I am looking forward to reading."

2. Erick H.

Erick H. Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear he is ailing ,my heartfelt wishes to his full recovery.God Bless.

3. hots4

hots4 Dogs In White

Yes good luck and god bless.

4. Demoni

Demoni Active Member

All the best!