All Out Fight.

Discussion in 'Reader Polls' started by Demon Tech, Oct 26, 2001.

?

All Out Fight. Who would win?

Poll closed Nov 7, 2001.
  1. A Witch

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Vampire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. WereWolf

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Zombie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jason type

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Mr. Hyde

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  7. Frankenstein

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Predator

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  9. Alien

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. Vamp

Vamp Guest

You see.. There's a problem to your logic here. :D If it's an "All Out Fight." In an "All Out Fight" you can do pretty much anything you want...

Plus, what you're saying is basically like telling a witch, vampire, and werewolf that there are no spells aloud and this fight start in the daytime... The day after a full moon. :p

2. Demon Tech

Demon Tech Guest

A Predator win. Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha hell no if Danny Glover can beat one then they can't be all that tuff.

3. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

:D Demon Tech, Danny was just damn lucky!:D

4. Vamp

Vamp Guest

Okay... Okay... So I'm taking back my vote for the Predator, and would like my official vote to be....

DANNY GLOVER

Just admit it... You know he would win. :p

5. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

no buttin' out, buddy!

Vamp you Wimp! i thought you were on my side? :D :D :D

6. Vamp

Vamp Guest

HellbillyDeluxe, oh I was.. But we've only seen a little of DANNY GLOVER'S power!

He could take on the whole world at once.. Danny Glover is one bad mofo.

7. BFMF_97

BFMF_97 Guest

This one is easy...

The Predator is the best choice to pick. He would be messing the others up with his shoulder laser thing pointing behind him, and cutting 'em to pieces with his wrist blades. Also, lets not forget about the wicked spear, saw-blade type disk, and the net thing. There are probably other things I have forgotten about but even wih these that I have listed the fight would be over in a little while with him taking home a few skulls.

If the Predator was to begin to lose I'm sure he would still have the last laugh by taking out everyone with his wrist bomb thing.

Anyway, My vote went for the Predator.

8. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

i couldnt have said it any better, BFMF! thanks :)

9. BFMF_97

BFMF_97 Guest

Heh, no problem. Now, if only Predator 3 would come out sometime in the near future I would be a very happy man.

10. Demon Tech

Demon Tech Guest

I can't wait for part 3 either. I hear in this on Rain Man and Sling Blade jump the predator and take off in his ship heading towards K-Mart.

11. Chucky P

Chucky P Guest

I only voted for Hyde since there is no CHUCKY! :confused:

Hey don't Fu@k with the CHUCK! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2001
  12. MISFITZ

MISFITZ Guest

I voted for Predator.

How does anyone know if a witch's spell works on something NOT OF THIS WORLD. Her spells are based on "EARTHLY" seasons and ingredients and used on "EARTHLINGS" following "EARTHLY RELIGIONS". The spells may not work on a species from outer space.

The witch is my hard-core runner up though. I like Vampires, but as mentioned, too many WEAKNESS.

13. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

well a witch could transform herself into Arnold or danny glover or miss weaver and take care of the predator or alien

14. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

lol, skinnypuppy, you dont give up, dont cha? :)

15. Vamp

Vamp Guest

"well a witch could transform herself into Arnold or danny glover or miss weaver and take care of the predator or alien"

Do you really think just taking the shape of Danny Glover would really give the witch the ultra Glver power?!?!?!?!?!

16. keith70

keith70 Guest

I'd be more scared of Freddy or Pinhead. I have to sleep and Freddy would kick my ass. I've had nightmares before and I'm no dream warrior. And Pinhead would take you to eternal torture!:eek: Out of the ones on the list, I'd be afraid the Predator would kick my ass. He can blend in with his surroundings. As for witches Skinnypuppy, why can't you just shoot a witch in the head? Or stab them like in Suspiria. Woops! Spoiler!;)