AMC's Hammer Schedule For May

Discussion in 'Classic' started by HammerFANatic, Apr 20, 2001.

1. May looks to be a very good month for Hammeroids, so keep an eye on the schedule and please remember, all dates are EDT, so adjust accordingly.

11 May
    Curse of the Werewolf

12 May
    Brides of Dracula
    Curse of the Werewolf
    Revenge of Frankenstein

19 May
    The Mummy

23 May
    The Nanny

25 May
    One Million Years B.C.
    When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth

26 May
    Curse of the Mummy's Tomb
    When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth

2. Rock

Rock Member

Sounds great! And I had the great fortune to catch HORRORS OF THE BLACK MUSEUM on AMC last Wednesday night...I know it's not a Hammer but it's still nice to see at least one channel that has their head out of their ass when it comes to genre films.

3. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

AMC does not suck. In fact, I think tonight is The Fall of the House of Usher (I know, AIP, not Hammer, but if ya like one, you probably like the other). I don't know if it's widescreen, but a lot of AMC is.Two weeks ago they showed The Other, but I'm too stupid to know the difference between AM and PM when programming my VCR so I missed it.

4. Zombie Keeper

Zombie Keeper New Member

I'm glad AMC exist. Great old horror you can't get anywhere else!

5. I was able to get a copy of the, Horrors of the Black Museum, myself, the other night....thanks to AMC. :D AMC really does take care of classic horror fans, you have to really appreciate their efforts.

6. mutleyhyde

mutleyhyde Fuck it.

"One day, I'm gonna grow up to be a REAL T.V.!" So says poor Hyde's T.V. that has so far been deprived of cable. Aside from all this good horror programming, the Stars are on Fox SW tonight. Errrrrgggghhhh!!! :mad:

7. Gads, take almost anything away from me, but leave the cable! Living in the sticks as I do, cable TV is about the only thing that makes the long winter months bearable.

8. Rock

Rock Member

I live in the sticks too (sort of) but cable is not an option...it's satellite or 4 fuzzy mainstream channels...grateful for IFC, AMC, and Sundance channels...the rest SUCK!