Angel Beats! (Anime) DVD Covers

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by Shawn Francis, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Shawn Francis

Shawn Francis New Member

It's running, dubbed, on the Anime Network On Demand, and despite what that cover shows it's got a shit load of action, the animation is awesome, and it's funny. It's not like HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD where there are a lot of panty shots, slow-motion crotch shots and tits juggling all over the place, not that I've got anything against that, mind you, it's just there were some members who didn't like that in HIGH SCHOOL. Rest assured none of that is in this. At least, not yet, I should say, since they're only on episode 2.

It's a VERY odd story. Kid wakes up in the middle of this vacant lot on a school ground. Later on he's told, he's dead, and hasn't crossed over. The world is in, which apparently consists of a school full of students is some limbo world in between. There's this girl they call, Angel, who, I think, actually IS one. She's weird. Think The Terminator with a lot of weird powers. She has no emotion. These bands of kids want to kill her, believing if they do they will be the ones in control of that limbo world, and not Angel. The lead kid can't remember anything about his former life, even how he died.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KamuiX

KamuiX The Eighth Samurai

Girls with guns is always a good thing; will add this to my "to watch" anime list.

3. aoiookami

aoiookami Demon Fetishist

Agreed. I enjoyed Noir, and Kite is one of my alltime favorites, I just can't really get into the character designs for this one, they are a bit too cutesy