Any Code Red release updates?

Discussion in 'General' started by gore, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Kim Bruun

Kim Bruun Resident Scream Queen

Happy Hell Night does have its fans. It just wasn't my cup of tea. The thing that annoyed me the most was how the killer dropped an unfunny one-liner with every kill. You may feel differently.

Bill is releasing at an incredible pace (no wonder he comes off as slightly random at times), and he has several lined up that I want: The Dark, Screams of a Winter Night, Monster Shark, Seven Blood-Stained Orchids, Beyond the Door, Kingdom of the Spiders, Schoolgirls in Chains, Mountain of the Cannibal God, Last Cannibal World, and Panic.

Even so... I wish he'd go ahead and announce Blu-rays of Rituals, The Dark Ride, Spawn of Slithis, and Butcher, Baker, Nightmare Maker.

satans-sadists and Angelman like this.
  2. Dobby

Dobby Banned Mofo

Been 3 weeks and I haven't recived my order. Is this the new normal now?

3. Kim Bruun

Kim Bruun Resident Scream Queen

I wouldn't be alarmed just yet... Bill makes a big deal out of not being able to ship at Amazon Prime speed. Give it a week or two more and politely email him and ask if he's had the chance to ship your order.

I've ordered from him back when he accepted international orders, and a couple of times after that via reshipping. I did have an issue once, where more than a month went by and I received nothing. I emailed him and asked him if he had shipped my order. He then promptly did, and confirmed with a tracking number. I think he'd somehow forgotten the order. He's a one man operation. I understand. It happens. Obviously I didn't ask for a refund (I placed the order because I wanted the movies), and I took care to be polite. Bill may be a hothead, and he may share things on the social media that he should keep to himself, but I don't see him scamming his customers. Good luck! :)

4. Angelman

Angelman OCD Blu Ray Collector

Same, one order of mine was missing an item, I emailed Bill politely, he responded and shipped the next day. Super easy.

You did receive a nice Hershey chocolate bar, though, so...

5. satans-sadists

satans-sadists Ghost

My last Code Red order to arrive showed up exactly 3 weeks after ordering. My latest order? Not sure how long that will take?

6. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

My last couple of orders took about 3 weeks.

7. satans-sadists

satans-sadists Ghost

8. zbinks

zbinks Beset by Creatures of the Deep

https://www.facebook.com/CodeRedDvd/posts/1222963071096200

https://www.facebook.com/codereddvd...828.1671786573137026/1701918493457167/?type=3

9. zbinks

https://www.facebook.com/codereddvd...828.1671786573137026/1704039409911742/?type=3

fceurich39 and Mutilated Prey like this.
  10. DVD-fanatic-9

DVD-fanatic-9 And the Next Morning, When the Campers Woke Up...

Happy Hell Night is awful. Prom Night IV was very similar... and a lot better. I'd recommend that instead... if the Prom Night sequels ever get snazzy new re-releases.

11. Dobby

Dobby Banned Mofo

I finally got a pre-shipment label several days ago. Now at the 30 day mark it still hasn't updated?¿ This is really quite weird as the package is not showing any status updates. :confused:

12. zbinks

http://codereddvd.bigcartel.com/product/schoolgirls-in-chains-blu-ray-gary-kent

13. satans-sadists

satans-sadists Ghost

Of the Prom Night sequels, I've only seen Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night 2. My wife & I both love that movie. The more I hear about Happy Hell Night, I realize I will be saving money by not purchasing.

DVD-fanatic-9 likes this.
  14. chancetx

chancetx Well-Known Member

15. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

It's an excellent release too... the documentary and "video commentary" are worth the price alone. Daniel Roebuck did a stellar job with the bonus features.

Bill sure has raised the price though, it was $16.99 when it was sold originally on the bigcartel site.

If anybody wants a copy of Necromancy on Blu-ray, he said on Blu-ray.com to paypal him $100 and he'll send you one! LOL :eek:

Dobby likes this.
  16. russweiss

russweiss Well-Known Member

That is the price they want on Ebay as well.

17. zbinks

SAE preorder for Hide and Go Shriek:

http://www1.screenarchives.com/title_detail.cfm/ID/32312/HIDE-AND-GO-SHRIEK/

Angelman likes this.
  18. satans-sadists

satans-sadists Ghost

New bundle up at Diabolik: http://www.diabolikdvd.com/category...016-Code-Red-Bundle-(Blu~Ray-All-Region).html

Schoolgirls in Chains, Hide & Go Shriek, The Dead Are Alive, The Headless Eyes.

December 2016 Code Red Bundle (Blu-Ray All Region)
    THIS BUNDLE IS A PREORDER THAT WILL BE SHIPPING IN DECEMBER. THE STOCK LISTED IS A PLACE HOLDER AND NOT AN INDICATION OF IT BEING IN STOCK

YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THIS BUNDLE WHEN YOU ORDER AND NOT WHEN IT SHIPS.

CURRENTLY THESE ITEMS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN THIS BUNDLE BUT WILL BE AVAILABLE INDIVIDUALLY WHEN THEY ARE IN STOCK

AS WITH ALL CODE RED TITLES, ANY BROKEN CASES ARE SWAPPED OUT BY US BEFORE SENDING SO IT IS POSSIBLE YOU RECEIVE A NEW COPY THAT IS NOT SHRINKWRAPPED

Schoolgirls in Chains (Code Red) (Blu-Ray All Region)

In a remote country house, a malevolent form of sleaze and terror is being bred. A crazy mother encourages her two sons - raving lunatic Frank (Gary Kent) and his not-all-there brother Johnny (John Stoglin) - to kidnap young women and chain them up in the basement. The girls are treated like animals and then subjected to games that grow increasingly sinister and depraved. When the brothers tire of their playthings, the girls must be replaced. This exploitation classic is every bit as morally corrupt as you've heard. Directed by Don Jones (The Forest) and shot by cinematographer Ron Garcia (Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me), Girls In Chains is an entertaining slice of early '70s sleaze guaranteed to delight and disturb.

Brand New 2k scan from the original negatives

Audio commentary with Gary Kent and Don Jones

Audio commentary with R.A Rugged Man and Don Jones

Audio commentary with Ron Garcia and Don Jones
    Featurette

Traile

Headless Eyes (Code Red) (Blu-Ray All Region)

After having his eye gouged out during a botched robbery, an artist goes on a killing spree removing women's eyes with a spoon !

Katarina's bucket list theater mode

Presented in both 1:66 or 1:78 aspect ratio

Dead Are Alive (Code Red) (Blu-Ray All Region)

Alex Cord stars as a photographer on an archaeological expedition digging up Etruscan ruins in Italy who begins to suspect that not all the Etruscans buried there are actually dead as people starts to get bumped off one by one. Could it be the wrath of the vengeful god Tuchulka? What follows is, as stated by allmovies.com as 'Their ruminations are eventually interrupted by Tuchulka's hordes of the walking dead - or a handful of them, anyway - who hunger for the flesh of the living'. International superstar Samantha Eggar, Horst Frank and hardbody hunk John Marley. Written and Directed by the late Maestro of Horror Armando Crispino! Now See this giallo from a brand new 2K scan from the original U.S film elements.

Hide and Go Shriek (Code Red) (Blu-Ray All Region)
    A group of teens decides to spend a night at a furniture st
    ore owned by the father of one of their members. Joining them for the ill-fated overnight adventure is a homeless ex-con security guard. Isolated and trapped, they're all soon stalked bysomeone with a taste for cross-dressing who breaks in and begins to pick off them off during a game of hide and seek. It's the ultimate game of death: Hide And Go Shriek! Now watch this slasher classic from a brand new HD master!

Brand New 2k Scan off the original Negatives

on camera interviews with
    director Skip Schoolnik
    producer Dimitri Villard
    actor Jeff Levine

Unrated scene
    original Trailer
    Rated R

Please note this is the R rated cut, as the one footage that was in the unrated cut, no longer exist in 35mm form, so we included as an extra off a video tape master.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  19. Darga

Darga Narcissistic Personality

So The Dead Are Alive is getting a blu ray release? I must have missed that bit of news.

20. Mutilated Prey

Mutilated Prey Soul Stealer

This is actually perfect - I want all these!

I didn't realize Headless Eyes was coming!