Anyone got any info on this "Birthday to me" new blu-ray??

Discussion in 'General' started by ronnie21, Nov 24, 2016.

1. bigwes15

bigwes15 Active Member

Thank you guys!

2. satans-sadists

satans-sadists Ghost

3. ronnie21

ronnie21 Well-Known Member

nMy friend compared birthday to the 6th sense ending.. now that we know ann is the killer,, look back to the 3 main elements that can connect her to the real killer, the first was her psycho look when virgina ran off after the bridge scene and how she wanted to break gregs neck. 2nd. how she chased virgina after the pot smoking scene to her mothers grave where she killed Alfred, and the prom scene where she told ann she was taking steve home. and then left her date and followed and left the prom.. So, I don't get how they wrote this in last minute.. too many signs that ann could have been the killer.. When I first saw the 6th sense, I already knew bruce willis was a ghost, someone spoiled it for me at work, so when I first seen it. I could see all the clues .. theres no way they didn't have this already planned for this movie.. good finds here.. the clues are all there.. even with my bloody valentine did a better job hiding the killers identity..

4. Angelman

Angelman OCD Blu Ray Collector

Wait... WHAT?

5. ronnie21

Angelman, when 6th sense came out the first weekend, I didn't get to see it , but some girl I work with , came in on that Monday. and ruined it for all of us, by saying, I saw the 6th sense this weekend. it was alright, bruce willis was dead the whole time. Totally ruined it. so when I finally did see it on video 6 mnths later. I could at least see all the clues that pointed to him being dead.. that I may not have noticed hadn't the ending not have been ruined for me..

Zombie Dude likes this.
  6. Angelman

I had helped a friend move all day the day I saw it in a theater and I was super tired, never saw it coming.

7. Angelman

The indicator Blu is pretty nice. Packaging is A+, transfer has a few issues but overall very nice.

8. ronnie21

the more I watch it, the transfer does have issues with softness,, but it does contain the original mono soundtrack that was the VHS. so gotta like that.

Angelman likes this.