Anyone looking forward to Rob Zombie's H2

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by snowbeast323, Feb 25, 2009.

1. snowbeast323

snowbeast323 New Member

Oh wow.....i actually really want to see it now :D

Thanks Zombie Dude :)

I think Scout Taylor Compton rocks!

2. Zombie Dude

Zombie Dude Well-Known Member

No problem. So far Rob's stayed true to his word and this is looking very raw. Whether this sucks or not I'll be there when it hits cinemas.

3. wago70

wago70 Surviving on nostalgia

San Francisco - down by them two ol' sheds
    What the hell happened to Laurie in the remake! She looks like the poster art for THE DESCENT!!!!

4. dave13

dave13 Well-Known Member

yes, his films are raw. sometimes raw is good, like sushi....and sometimes raw gives you diarrhea

5. Zombie Dude

Most of it is Michael's blood. She's still pretty beat up, but she does look worse than she is.

6. Zombie Dude

Fingers crossed for no diarrhea.

7. dave13

dave13 Well-Known Member

im such a fucking sucker....im sure i'll see it no matter what my misgivings

8. Zombie Dude

It can only be better than the remake...can't it?

9. Myron Breck

Myron Breck BOO!!! Gotcha!

I am not a fan. I will not be seeing this, even on DVD, as I have been sorely disappointed.

10. Odin

Odin Guest

I actually didn't know he was doing a 2nd Halloween. I remember reading that he was only gonna do one Halloween (I might be wrong though). I might check it out when it's on dvd, I didn't like the first Halloween he did.

11. Zombie Dude

He was only going to do one. He never liked the idea of a sequel, yet here he is.

12. It's because personal business decisions and money determines everything for a lot of future film projects, my Aussie mate friend. ;) I'm sure that's roughly half of it. I'm a Rob Zombie fan, but I agree with the deadpit.com guys in that you truely can't take a lot of his comments about future projects seriously. Just my two cents.

Hope that helps.

And as I said a fewposts ago, I'm oddly enough forward to it, as I am a Rob Zombie fan myself as unpopular as that might be to say (*ducks any & all rotten tomatoes*), and I'm a huge Slasher & Giallo fan that see's most in a multiplex theater and I order a ton often on DVD through Amazon 3rd party sellers. I got a feeling he'll go a Devil's Rejects and this'll be infanitely better then the first film, of which I honestly didn't hate. To each they're own ...

13. Zombie Dude

I know the reason. I was being sarcastic.

I'm guessing it was a money thing seeing as he had that T-REX film in the works which has now been put on standby.

14. And I know, I know; Just chouldn't resist stating the obvious for some smart eleck reasons. ;) My bad.

But yeah, there is the T-Rex film plus the like over three years in the making long delayed Haunted World of El Super-Beastro film that supposedly is still in the works in South Korea, with all of the voice-over work in the can but with more worked needed to be done.

As we all know, the still being shot Halloween II and is post-production and publicity work will of course come WELL and long before both of those. Anyway I'm excited about all three myself, as I said, since I'm an unappologetic Rob Zombie fan. I do want him to cut back a bit on the classless as all fuck dialogue, though (please he who was born Robert Cummings: No more "Git over here, woman, and bring me mah' chicken abortions you call eggs!!!"-esque shit).

15. Zombie Dude

Ah, El Super-Beastro, I knew there was another film he'd left.

I agree with the language. He should give it some variation and not make everybody sound like the same character. Also, some logic would be nice. No more duct-taping people to chairs without them stirring, things like that.

16. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

What?! No gratuitous titties.....this pic isn't white trash enough....I want reshoots...lol. Yer breakin' my ballz Zombie! :banana:

17. Bobbywoodhogan

Bobbywoodhogan Active Member

The first one was horrible, worst remake I have ever seen. Again I reiterate whats interesting about Michael Myers is that you dont know why hes fucked in the head. In Rob Zombies s**t you think oh its just a guy in a mask whose gone nuts and I can see why with that upbringing. If H2 takes Michael Myers forwards and doesnt dwell on his reasons etc it should be good. As far as looking foward to it to be honest I'm not really but am interested to see the trailers etc and will go see it if I think it looks worth-while.

18. Yup. It's been in production now for like the 3rd year. At least maybe somethin' will come of it later on this year, as I heard Anchor Bay/STARZ is supposed to distribute it here in North America before the year is out. But well see.

And yeah, I'm hoping for an vast improvement "House of a 1,000 Corpses-to-Devil's Rejects" style for better and more involving and less party film dialogue in this coming sequel. A lot of those totally uncaring, classless remarks form the first film that are beyond annoying when screamed via any character actor, and indeed the sometimes implausible situations of being being duct taped to chairs no matter HOW shit-faced drunk, and (supposed) teenage girls talking the way the new Linda Van DerKlok and Annie Bracket talked is GONNA have to go (of course I know we won't have to worry about Linda, but still, c'mon Robert: We all know girls NEVER talked like that when we were growin' up. They never have). Goog points there ...

19. Zillamon51

Zillamon51 Member

RZ's first Halloween was good, not great, and I am looking forward to his next one.

20. Zombie Dude

El Super-Beastro is a cartoon right? I vaguely remember seeing pictures where there were cartoon characters. Could be good.

I look forward to seeing a trailer for H2. The plot for this new film really hasn't been made clear and all we really know is that it continues from the previous film. I'm eager to find out what's in store for us.