Argento's INFERNO

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by Grim, Mar 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwatts

dwatts New Member

Glad to oblige. And erm, I DID NOT carry this thread on - others were posting when your ego got in the way - AGAIN. You're a fragile individual indeed.

:sleepy:

2. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

Thank you for proving my point by posting again. Now, be a good little liar and post another response to prove that you are over this thread and wish to move on. This is really enjoyable. I love it when people like you can't resist proving yourselves liars by your actions.

3. dwatts

dwatts New Member

Liar? Anyone can read the thread and see what you did. Conversation had started up again - on topic, and you came on and started your sobbing and whining. Honestly, you're going to have to do better than that. A three year old can see what you did. Seriously, when was the last time you made sense?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

4. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

Thank you once again for proving yourself a liar by responding to my post. Obviously you are not over this thread and wish to continue, otherwise you would not continue to post. So, when you stated that you had moved on, you lied. Please respond again so that you can continue to demonstrate that you are a liar. This is more fun than I had anticipated.

5. The Chaostar

The Chaostar Johnny Hallyday forever

Boy, sometimes you sound like a poor Anton Lavey clone. Have you ever thought that you are even more amusing for the rest of us? :rolleyes:

6. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

No, you see I only speak for myself. Who are "the rest of us" to which you refer? Unlike you, I don't pretend that I speak for others as well. You really are conceited aren't you?

7. hell ya!

hell ya! ~Go ahead, make my day~

8. dwatts

dwatts New Member

This is fun? Boy, you need to get out more. :lol:

Oops, I lied again, you should stay indoors and let the rest of us have the world to ourselves :)

9. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

Yes, this is fun. Now, you must post again to show everyone how you have moved on little liar. Keep on posting. You are demonstrating that in addition to being a liar, you are stupid as well.

10. dvdasia62

dvdasia62 Guest

Hey dude, go out and get laid will ya? I mean, if you can remember what that is all about or is your keyboard all sticky????

11. hell ya!

:lol: :lol:

12. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Ugh. This thread will just keep GOING and GOING and GOING. The question is, who will be the bigger man and actually give up rather than egging each other on? Actually nah, keep going, it's quite funny.

13. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

This is funnyl. Now another moron wishes to join in. You must find this thread fascinating since you bothered to post. Posting to a thread which does not interest one would make one an idiot after all. I do love it when young punks attempt to brag about their sexuall prowess through inuendo. Do you feel like a man yet? If not, feel free to post further hints about your sexual adventures.

14. Nemesis

Nemesis Guest

not true, i find a lot of threads of interest (not this one however) but i dont post in them all because in most cases i dont have anything of value to add

15. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

FUCKING END THIS NOW!!!!!!!!
    Jesus christ, I created this thread for the discussion of Inferno, not to read about you guys bickering. I swear to god, me and AndrewBBD are like half your age and are acting more mature than you guys.

16. The Chaostar

The Chaostar Johnny Hallyday forever

At long last, a good point.

17. hell ya!

:banana: for the good point.

18. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

You are acting mature by posting to a thread which you do not like? Did you actually think before you wrote that?

19. hell ya!

how old are you?

20. Nemesis

Nemesis Guest

you're all immature chumps so sit down and shut up!! ;)

:banana:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.