Argento's INFERNO

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by Grim, Mar 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. betterdan

betterdan Guest

2. Luna

Luna Guest

I don't typically get involved in other people's disputes, but I must agree this is getting a bit ridiculous. I'd imagine a 45 year old man would have better things to do than to troll a message board and poke fun at the "young'uns". It's kinda sad, really. Maybe he's gone into early retirement and needs a hobby. I hear ceramics are fun, and once painted and finished, you can give them out to your grandchildren for the holidays.

Ok, I've had my fun with the old guy and I'm bored of this game once again. ;)

3. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Man, this gets better with each post.:lol:

4. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

You miss the point. I like posting to this thread. I have never said otherwise. On the other hand the idiots who keep responding, such as you, claim to be bored with it and to want it to disappear. So, why are you replying? Get it? Is this really too complex for you to grasp? It is your inability to grasp the obvious which amuses me so. By the way, I find it amusing that by commenting on my age you actually imply that you are immature and hold me to a higher standard. This is too funny. Please keep posting child. It does so keep me entertained. Remember, I like this thread.

5. dwatts

dwatts New Member

Who keeps using the paddles on this guy? He keeps jolting awake, letting out one big gulp of stale air, and dying again.

:sleepy:

6. Luna

Luna Guest

Despite the large stick up your ass, you are rather entertaining. Do you really think what you say is all that complex? As a matter of fact, it's boring, tedious and predictable, but I guess that comes with trolling territory. What you state above about people replying to this thread also applies to you, but obviously you don't want to let it go either. I'm glad you had the foresight to include yourself in your list of idiots.

As far as what you say about age, I typically have no issues with age, but I can't help but shake the feeling that you're just a sad, lonely man behind a computer, who feels intellectually superior because he can usually beat down other, younger people online, verbally -- certainly nothing for me to admire, despite what you claimed above. I'm sorry to hurt your sizeable ego, but I wasn't putting you on a pedestal, so much as stating what I see. Take it however you'd like to, but your calling me a child after bitching about my age comment amuses me greatly.

And why am I replying again? Because I have nothing better to do today and I generally do whatever the hell I like to do, regardless of what you or anyone else thinks. Besides, you're fun in your own odd way, though you really do seem to be a one trick pony. I must warn you that the drivel I reply to today may not entice me into responding next time, so don't be too disappointed if I decide you're not quite worth the time it takes for me to type out a response.

7. Luna

Luna Guest

Sorry, but I'm in a taunting mood today and I just had to. ;)

I'll put the paddles back now, 'cause I'm off to see House of 1000 Corpses if all goes according to plan. Speaking of corpses...

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

:evil:

8. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

All of you are very imature and you need to stop this elementary nonsense, we are civilized people and we do not need to bicker about pointless crap like this.

SIKE!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

This shit is fucking hilarious, man I love my little Inferno thread!

9. Luna

Luna Guest

As Mailwasher just informed me I had new mail, I had to come back to check on the funny thread. It seems I responded to someone else's bitching out, but what I said still stands because I'm sure he'd tell me the same thing for mentioning his age. In fact, I'm waiting for it with baited breath. ;)

Ok, gotta run if I'm gonna catch the movie... just wanted to clarify before anyone else got a chance to ask why I replied. Besides, it's all in good fun anyway and I *do* like this thread, even if it is a great timewaster. :lol:

10. dwatts

dwatts New Member

Me too! it's just great how we have control over EPKJ. Or does he still think he has control over us? Whatever the story was, it's like a Hammer Dracula film, weird resurrections, slow deaths, weird resurrections...

11. betterdan

betterdan Guest

I picture EPKJ as an old fat unemployed plumber sitting at his computer naked except for a brown stained pair of socks with holes in them. Could we get a pic EPKJ so I can see if I'm right? Just wonderin "old" buddy...hehe:D

12. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Hehe, this thread has gone from:

To

My how it's evolved! :lol:

13. hell ya!

hell ya! ~Go ahead, make my day~

[​IMG]

"He's Stupid"

Keep posting becuase it will continue to prove my point.:fuck:

14. betterdan

betterdan Guest

Oh shit now you did it. you had to go and pull out that damn Maude picture Arrrgggg:cry:

:lol:

15. hell ya!

hell ya! ~Go ahead, make my day~

:lol: :lol: :lol:

16. Luna

Luna Guest

:lol:
    How can we possibly have control of the Puppet Master? He seems to have serious control issues, as he believes he controls everyone who posts in this thread -- that we're compelled to respond, because his messages are just that seductively written. And ya know what, they are... but not in the flattering way he probably thinks they are. If you go back and briefly scan his messages in this thread, you'll see it very clearly... everything is about how we just can't wait to post in the thread we hate so much, and that he has the "young fools" by their noses and "Post again and prove to me such and such!", that way when someone posts again, he can say "Aha! I knew you couldn't resist me!". It's pretty damn funny. I must admit I'm a fan of this type of comedy. ;)

P.S. - I thought House of 1000 Corpses rocked! I should probably bring that to the proper thread though. :banana:

17. betterdan

betterdan Guest

Glad to see another person loved House of 1000 Corpses. :banana:

18. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

House was brilliant, can't wait for the dvd, as supposedly 20-30 minutes was cut and will be on the dvd.:D

19. The Chaostar

The Chaostar Johnny Hallyday forever

Some months ago, I wrote

And mother superior responded

It seems that it is US who can keep you posting here forever!

xxx

The Chaostar

20. EPKJ

EPKJ Guest

Well, I certainly have you by the nose, young fool. You are posting to the thread. I am enjoying myself. It amazes me how you will continue to post to a pointless thread with absolutely no substance. I can't believe that I have kept this thread going this long just by goading people. I am controlling you and the others like you who continue to respond to this thread. Since the thread has no substance, your responses are solely due to my asking you to continue responding. So, continue responding by all means.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.