Battle Royale 2 - 2 disc set at Diabolik DVD

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by BloodMan, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Deaddevilman

Deaddevilman Guest

Open wide....

2. FulciZombieFan

FulciZombieFan New Member

Damn it kinda sucked !!!

Well ...

I got my 2 disc NTSC region 3 DVD from HKFLIX.COM on Saturday and watched it on Sunday.

Very dissappointed.

Had some interesting stuff in it but damn it is no where near as good as the first film. I also hated that shutter speed "trick" they used on the beach invasion scene.

So much is wrong with this movie *sigh*

- John "FulciLives" Coleman

P.S.
    The blonde chick that gets her neckband exploded near the start is a killer scene but good gore does not make a film unless it's Fulci style of course hehehe :)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2004
  3. shift

shift Hot as shit!

You can get it for 13.99 here: http://www.acmemovie.com/.sc/ms/dd/1077124315376962/9/nc--^202http^3A^2F^2Fwww^2Egoogle^2Ecom^2Fcustom^3Fhl^3Den^26lr^3D^26ie^3DISO-8859-1^26cof^3D^26q^3Dsdat^2Bdvd/ee/3469/Battle%20Royale%202%20%28dts%29%20%A4j%B0k%B1%FE%202%20-%20DVD

4. BloodMan

BloodMan Kill Time B4 It Kills You

He showed up with a rugby uniform because he is there rugby coach. He's on the bus at the beginning, sleeping in one of the seats. :)

5. Rainbowthief

Rainbowthief Guest

It's okay, certainly not in the same league as the first one, so I'm glad I only spent $15 for it and not $45 like I did for the Tartan tin of Battle Royale.

I originally expected the movie to be crap, but the premise sounded so good that I thought it would have promise. They definitely dropped the ball.

The ending is ridiculous. How do those Japanese kids with no money and all of Japan after them make it all the way to Afghanistan or Iraq or wherever the hell they are? And they have SUVs and guns!

Has anyone seen the "extras" on disc two? What a ripoff! The "behind the scenes" and "making of" features are just scenes from the movie, nothing more! WTF?