Bava's Blastfighter and Bronx warriors

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by robman795, May 3, 2003.

1. robman795

robman795 Guest

Hey everyone,
    Anyone know if there is a DVD out there for BF and Bronx Warriors? I am interested in checking BF it out because I recently saw 2019 and Mike Sopkiw is in BF and I heard nothing but great things about Bronx Warriors.

2. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Not in Region 1. Maybe somewhere else, but I've never heard anything. Unless something changed, though, Shriek Show has the rights to BRONX WARRIORS.

3. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Ahhh - Another Sopkiw fan, he rocks, doesn't he?

Blastfighter, a fun film, which unfortunately isn't available. From what I have researched this has not yet been acquired for a DVD release.

4. Aceman

Aceman Guest

1990 Bronx Warriors rulz!! But even better is the sequel "Escape from the Bronx" Love that flick! Marc Gregory is awesome as "Trash"
    And for Marc Gregory fans he is also in "Thunder Warrior" and it's less that perfect sequels!
    Thunder Warrior is a great FIrst Blood rip off! I love the way Marc Gregory does the same flip to the bad guys in evry movie:lol:

5. zombi3

zombi3 Pure Evil

These sound like a couple of winners. After finally seeing 2019 (great movie:D), It'd be cool to have more Italian post-nukers come to dvd.:glasses:

6. STREET TRASH

STREET TRASH Synthicide

Not really a fan of the Italian post-nuclear war films. 1990: The Bronx Warriors and its sequel, Escape from the Bronx are exceptionally dull - to me anyway, of course I also didn't like After the Fall of NY and since it's recent DVD release, it seems to have picked up a lot of new fans. So what the helll do I know.

Blastfighter; however, is a TON of fun. Without a doubt, this is Bava jr.'s best film next to Demons. Lots of gun action and a bad-ass Simonetti score.

7. robman795

robman795 Guest

Yeah he is very cool, he rocked in 2019 and I orderd Blastfighter and AMAZONAS (aka cannibal ferox 2). I was wondering how larg is Sopkiws role in Amazonas? Also is the flick Devil Fish out on DVD? Also I finally found a site that sells Blastfighter on DVD-R wit cover art. I orderd it yesterday from crimsoncultvideo

8. STREET TRASH

STREET TRASH Synthicide

Amazonas? Isn't this Massacre in Dinosaur Valley? If so, he's the main character.

9. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Yep, he is the main character.

I did a review of Massacre In Dinosaur Valley here:

Massacre In Dinosaur Valley Review

[​IMG]

10. booper71

booper71 Lord of the Thighs.

BlastFighter is alot of fun.