Before I Go to Sleep (2014) Non-spoiler Review

Discussion in 'Reader Reviews' started by thing, Sep 6, 2014.

1. thing

thing Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Before I Go to Sleep (2014)

Directed by Rowan Joffe
    6/10
    Nicole Kidman plays a woman who wakes up every day, remembering nothing as a result of a traumatic accident in her past. One day, new terrifying truths emerge that force her to question everyone around her. I usually do not go to see films that have Nicole Kidman in them but I like Colin Firth so I checked this out. Kidman was passable and didn't detract from the story being told which felt like a throw back to 90's thrillers which was fine with me. I could see one of the 'twists' coming from a mile away but they added some things to it that kept it interesting.

2. solmovies

solmovies New Member

Watch before i go to sleep is the movie which is directed by rowan joffe and this movie has duration approx 92 mins this movie is based on the story of a woman who is suffering from the memory lost problem. this movie is going to release on 31 of october you can enjoy this movie online too. and also download this movie.

Watch Before I Go to Sleep (2014) movie Online Free in Hd

3. thing

thing Well-Known Member

well this finally came out in america and it bombed, so I doubt anyone saw it

4. Franco

Franco Weekender

According to RottenTomatoes, only 38% of crtitics liked it: "If it doesn't completely avoid thriller clich├ęs, Before I Go to Sleep still offers a stylish, fast-paced, and well-acted diversion."