Benson and Moorhead's The Endless (2017)

Discussion in 'General' started by zbinks, May 7, 2017.

1. zbinks

zbinks Beset by Creatures of the Deep

From the directors of Spring and Resolution (to which this film is apparently a followup/quasi-sequel):

Synopsis:

Two brothers who escaped a cult as teenagers return to their home after receiving a mysterious message. They discover the group's beliefs may be more true than they once thought.

First clip:

Distribution:

Well Go USA Entertainment has acquired all North American rights for Aaron Moorhead and Justin Benson’s sci-fi/horror film The Endless which premiered in the Narrative Feature competition section of the 2017 Tribeca Film Festival. The film will receive a traditional platform theatrical release in early 2018, with a digital and home video release afterwards.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheEndlessFilm/

2. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

Big fan of Benson and Moorhead's previous films, especially Resolution which I caught at a film festival screening with the duo in attendance - even went out for late night grub with them after. Been looking forward to The Endless since they announced it as their next project.

3. zbinks

zbinks Beset by Creatures of the Deep

4. x666x

x666x Well-Known Member

Honestly, these guys are brilliant and so underrated. Resolution was great and Endless is f*ing ridiculous. I still have faith someone will throw tons of money towards their future projects. The news of their distribution is a good sign. The funny thing is their movies are not even really violent but I am sucked into their universe/mythology.

If these guys got a Lost kind of TV series they wouldn't f* it up like those f*boys.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    Colin likes this.
  5. Colin

Colin Active Member

I've been waiting to see this for the better part of a year now, March 23rd can't come soon enough.

6. Colin

Colin Active Member

New Trailer!