Best Fast Food

Discussion in 'Reader Polls' started by SaviniFan, Apr 30, 2004.

?

Which Fast Food Joint is the Tastiest Way to a Heart Attack?

1. McDonalds

8 vote(s)
    16.0%
  2. Burger King

5 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Wendys

8 vote(s)
    16.0%
  4. Arbys

5 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. KFC

5 vote(s)
    10.0%
  6. Jack in the Box

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  7. Rallys

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  8. Quiznos

2 vote(s)
    4.0%
  9. Subway

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  10. None. I wouldn't put this crap in my body.

8 vote(s)
    16.0%
  1. moogong

moogong Arte Suave

Sadly, all the Bojangles turned into Popeyes here in Virginia. :(

And yes, Virginia is the south! :D

2. betterdan

betterdan Guest

There was a Bojangles down the street from us up until a month ago. It's now shut down.
    Virginia is a wannabe south state.:)

3. Andrew

Andrew Guest

KFC. Their macaroni and cheese is amazing, and the popcorn chicken is damn good too. I'm not big on meat so nothing else really interests me, although I will vouch for BK's onion rings.

4. Jason25

Jason25 Moderator

Boston Market - I am there almost everyday, great stuff.

Chick-Fil-A is damn tasty too.

As far as burgers go, I like Steak N Shake or Fuddruckers.

Wendy's when all else fails.

5. onebyone

onebyone Guest

VA is the South, even though 1/2 the time the deep Southern states want to kick them out of the cult I mean club I mean nothing, nothing at all. **Whistles**

6. life_o_petey

life_o_petey Guest

i like In n Out for burgers and fries. And any number of places in New England are great for subs and roast beef sandwiches. Not so much in L.A., though. this god forsaken hell hole.

7. moogong

moogong Arte Suave

You had me, then you lost me. :eek2:

And I know what colors Betterdan will be wearing in the next Civil War!

8. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Burger King, though Arby's is good for a roast beef sandwich and Taco Bell is good in a $$$ pinch.

9. Mark Relford

Mark Relford Chairman of the Bored

White Castle is my favorite fast food joint. I love their burgers! WARNING: White Castle & alcohol can be a deadly combination! Blimpie would be my second favorite. Their subs blow away Subway's.

10. life_o_petey

life_o_petey Guest

I just saw a blurb on IFC about a documentary called Super Size Me. Its about a guy who eats nothing but McDonalds for a full month. Looks like it could be interesting (unless you're a big McDonalds person)

11. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Hardees is a personal favorite of mine. I do like Wendy's, too, for their cheap burgers.

12. Luna

Luna Guest

Holy crap, I miss White Castle something fierce. Just today, I saw tiny fish sammiches for sale in the supermarket and they reminded me of the ones from White Castle. I can buy the cheeseburgers in the freezer section but it's just not exactly the same as buying fresh and I can't get cheesy fries with 'em. :cry:
    HELL YEAH. I love Blimpie and I've seen maybe one in Houston so far, but there are Subways all over the place, grr.

13. life_o_petey

life_o_petey Guest

I could fart on a loaf of bread and make a better sub than Subway. They can't even make a good tuna. blah.

14. Atmims

Atmims Guest

Around here there is a place similar to White Castle called Krystal.

[​IMG]

The meat ain't even half that thick in real life. I use to love those burgers but I think I made myself sick on them.

15. Cujo108

Cujo108 Guest

I'd voted other if possible, because its Braum's all the way for me. They have the best fries by far, and their burgers are pretty damn good too. Wendy's would come in second place. There's several other I like a good bit as well though.

16. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

Wendy's has the best food, but I also love McDonald's, Burger King, Subway, Taco Bell, Arby's, and KFC. It's all horrible for you, but it's great stuff! :)

17. betterdan

betterdan Guest

Damn I forgot about Braum's. The ice cream place right? Damn good chicken fried steak sandwiches too. Another good place with excellent shicken fried steak sandwiches is Del Rancho. Damn I miss going there. :(

18. indiephantom

indiephantom Horny Spirit

KFC is responsible largely for how unhealthy I am. Love the chicken the gravy on the fries. I go for original recipe and I go big.

Also really like A&W...still the best rootbeer but you have to get it in the big frosted glasses. Their chubby chicken is also good and greasy and you can't beat a Teen Burger.

Special nods also to: Dairy Queen, Arby's, Taco Bell, Popeye's, and Harvey's.

Pizza Pizza is king for the slice.

Damn I love fast food! But it's going to kill me. :nervous:

19. Pukenstein

Pukenstein New Member

Burger King has the best burgers. Love the fries too. But I hate the bathroom trip the next day.

20. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Guest

I don't eat fast food at all except for subway. However, Subway food doesn't fatten up your ass up . So if I need a quick meal I look no further than my local subway.