Best Fast Food

Discussion in 'Reader Polls' started by SaviniFan, Apr 30, 2004.

?

Which Fast Food Joint is the Tastiest Way to a Heart Attack?

1. McDonalds

8 vote(s)
    16.0%
  2. Burger King

5 vote(s)
    10.0%
  3. Wendys

8 vote(s)
    16.0%
  4. Arbys

5 vote(s)
    10.0%
  5. KFC

5 vote(s)
    10.0%
  6. Jack in the Box

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  7. Rallys

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  8. Quiznos

2 vote(s)
    4.0%
  9. Subway

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  10. None. I wouldn't put this crap in my body.

8 vote(s)
    16.0%
  1. othervoice1

othervoice1 Well-Known Member

I eat mostly subway cuz i dont feel sick afterwards - but I like Arbys, KFC and McDonalds - and dont forget Long John Silvers! lol - but the grease from all of them make me not feel so good - chick-fil-a is good too

2. Erick H.

Erick H. Well-Known Member

Of the big burger places I'd go with WENDYS but I also like SONIC Drive Ins. For Chicken sandwiches I'd say CHICK-FIL-A. I like ARBY'S for a change of pace. I'll go to SUBWAY but there is a chain of sub shops in some southern states called ZEROS that I much prefer. I hit TACO BELL late nights because it's nearby as I'm coming in late.

3. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

I love White Castle, and thankfully there is one only a little over a mile from my house.

Sonic are really good too...we have 3 of those in town.

Culver's are also awesome. Their butter burgers are delicious, and they have frozen custard in a gazillion varieties.

Chick-fil-a are good...when the food is actually hot. We've had one since the early 80's though, so I'm quite used to them. If they'd leave the religion aspect out of their business, I'd probably eat there more.

othervoice1 likes this.
  4. Angelman

Angelman OCD Blu Ray Collector

Veggie Grill.

5. Workshed

Workshed a.k.a. Villyan Shit

Culver's is a breed apart from these. Really great custard. There is a chain in Milwaukee called Kopp's that does the same thing but the burgers are somehow bigger. My dad and I used to eat ourselves sick there when I was a kid.

othervoice1 likes this.
  6. Natas

Natas Theres no such thing as the boogyman

Within walking distance from my house I have Sonic, Chick Fil A, Subway, McDonalds, BK, Taco Bell, and a DQ. I fuck all them up on a regular basis. Sonic's junior double burger plain goes hard. Or if you actually heard me say that statement....... "Haaaaaaaahhhhd"

Workshed likes this.
  7. Swampthing82

Swampthing82 Active Member

Culvers is sweet.

8. Swampthing82

Swampthing82 Active Member

Honestly, my favorite pick would be Dairy Queen. Blizzards!

9. buck135

buck135 Kanamit

Sonic is excellent, unfortunately there is only two of them in my state, and neither are close to me. My favorite is Hardees. Since I'm in the Northeast and the closest Hardees is Virginia, I don't get to enjoy their burgers either. I'm forced to eat healthy folks. On a side note, Hardees also has the absolute best commercials.

10. Natas

I love me some DQ, but unfortunately the one next to my house is a fucking gong show. The drive thru is a minimum 15 minute ordeal, no exaggeration. Inside is not any better. And the last 3 times I went inside as opposed to the drive thru, I witnessed a drug deal inside. Right out in the open, no shame in their game. Yeah, it's that kinda place.

11. ImmortalSlasher

ImmortalSlasher Active Member

I used to love most of those places and fast food in general. But I don't go for fast food that much anymore. I'll get an occasional McDonald's fish sandwich if there are no other options. Or Wendy's chicken sandwich. The normal or grilled one. I think they have a bunch of other ones now. No more KFC after they were caught abusing chickens. Subway always worried me for some reason as a fast food place.

Burger King stopped making the American Chicken Sandwich I think. But I still know the ingredients. The last time I had them make it though it didn't taste as good. I used to get that with onion rings and a strawberry shake. Talk about overload.

I stopped eating red meat so no more Arby's beef and cheddar. Those were good. A place called Portelli's I think also makes a good beef and cheddar. But it's a bit higher end like Culver's or Boston Market.

A good one if you can find the old ones are A&W Root Beer. The root beer is sweeter at the old style restaurants.

12. Natas

Nope........I horrify a BK american chicken sandwich with cheese about twice a week, mayne....... beautiful samich. They actually got a two for 5 dollar deal here that's been going on for a while. Even though they wack you a buck each for cheese. Still a good deal.

13. Workshed

Workshed a.k.a. Villyan Shit

A dollar for that cheese? Wow.

14. Natas

Well worth it though. I usually do one of those and a rodeo cheeseburger, which is on their dollar menu. Bomb.

15. fceurich39

fceurich39 Well-Known Member

i love CARLS JR

16. Darga

Darga Narcissistic Personality

I accept your apology, but that was still a gross oversight!

17. ImmortalSlasher

ImmortalSlasher Active Member

I don't trust many Mexican fast food places that much anymore. Taco Bell always seems to be in the news for the wrong reasons. It was good in the old days I guess for quick Mexican food. I liked their cinnamon desert snacks.

Same goes for that newer place Chipotle. I don't want to get sick. The last fast food Mexican place I went to started with a P. It was pretty good for tacos. A bit better than Taco Bell. But I had a taco salad there and later that night felt sick.

Really? I haven't gone to Burger King in more than a few years and I remember the American Chicken wasn't on the menu then. I might try and find a good one and see.

Also, when I was into fast food. I realized that the restaurants can be different and have better food depending on the location. The best and first Burger King I ever went to was in a small upscale town. I remember it was right outside of a residential area on a small hill. The Whopper was a really good burger there.

Same goes with places like McDonalds if you can find a new restaurant or one in a good area. Or a very popular one, the food tends to be better. Maybe fresher ingredients. I remember going into some McDonalds and the food would be sitting in the waiting area with the heat lamp. But some they will make it when you order. Of course you can ask for freshly cooked. But that doesn't always guarantee results at some locations.

Another thing, fast food is always better at popular locations like sports stadiums, Disney and Six Flags parks. They have some of the best burgers and hot dogs. I used to love corn dogs too.

18. f.ramses

f.ramses sociopath

I could live on Taco Bell if it wouldn't kill me and make me horribly overweight in the process.

19. Natas

Taco Bell gets DUN about 2 times a week in my house.

Just gotta keep active, man........ as long as you're doing SOMETHING during the week to combat those double decker taco supremes, you'll be aiiiiiiiiiight :D

20. Darga

Darga Narcissistic Personality

I don't eat much fast food these days, but any time I'm heading west to NY to see my family I always make a pit stop off of Mass Turnpike Exit 7 for some Taco Bell. I'd eat it more frequently but there really aren't any convenient locations for me here in Boston. A few years ago I actually entertained the idea of opening a franchise myself.