black christmas killer?

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by heces, Jan 1, 2001.

1. heces

heces Guest

i know i am probably going to be a laughing stock here but this still puzzles me.just saw the film for the 2nd time at xmas and i still don't know who the killer is at the end of the movie.please help!

2. Funktion

Funktion Member

According to John Saxon, the identity of the killer wasn't even scripted...
    He mentioned that in a recent interview.

3. heces

heces Guest

thanks very much for your reply.this makes me feel much better.i guess in the final twist to the movie the fact that we don't know anything about the killer makes it all the more spooky.

4. Rock

Rock Member

I like to think his name is Billy...if you listen close to his absolutely terrifying ravings, you can hear him having a conversation with "Agnes", his abusive mother/sister/aunt perhaps???

5. DopeChamberX

DopeChamberX Guest

I actually think that "Agnes" was his little sister that he harmed in some way. The other voices, his parents IMO, are yelling at him, "What did you do with the baby? Where's Agnes?". So I think he must've killed the kid, and his parents either shipped away to mental insitution or something. Just my 2 cents.

------------------
    "It's not who you come with, it's who you take home." - Prom Night 4

"...find something you love doing and do it for the rest of your life..." - Rushmore

6. robertdowney

robertdowney Guest

Margot kidder is excellent in Black Christmas,I especially liked the scene where she gets the little kid drunk.Everyone has to get this dvd!!!!!!

------------------

7. betterdan

betterdan Guest

Zombie Keeper just go to www.dvdboxoffice.com and do a search for Black Christmas it's cheap and has free shipping.

8. Zombie Keeper

Zombie Keeper New Member

Haven't seen this movie, heard it's great. Can't locate a copy though [​IMG]

------------------
    Zombie Keeper
    Zombie Keepers Crypt
    Horror Movie Reviews

9. maybrick

maybrick Well-Known Member

I rewatched Black Christmas this past weekend on Hulu and to me it doesn't make any rational sense why Peter would know that Jess was in the basement and then smash a window to go down there after her if he WASN'T the killer. This logic plot hole has always kept me from embracing this movie like a lot of other horror fans have. In fact, I really don't like it. It's one of the few cases where the modern remake is better.

10. Body Boy

Body Boy Well-Known Member

I regret to inform you that April 1st was over 2 months ago.

But that was always funny to me. The window smashing. That being said. Peter is still unhinged.

MorallySound and Zombie Dude like this.