Black Sabbath/Black Sunday American Versions by Kino. October 7th.

Discussion in 'Classic' started by Anthropophagus, Sep 6, 2014.

1. zbinks

zbinks Beset by Creatures of the Deep

It'd make more sense to buy a cheap region-free player and import the Arrow Blu-Rays.

2. Matt89

Matt89 Well-Known Member

Honestly these studios need to get their shit in check before they announce stuff.

Criterion is like the only studio with a virtually perfect track record. They always announce titles with their complete Specs and stuff is never dropped or added last minute or ever cancelled or delayed. Like ever. It's impressive. Other studios should take note.

Tbh, Kino fucking sucks. And it's not just because of this. Shitty encodes, lack of special features, etc. Almost always, Euro releases are better than theirs.

~Mat

3. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

Yeah, which is stupid.

People could just buy a cheaper region free player and have the superior Arrow Blu-ray editions. They have "DVD" copies included with those as well for those not even HD-capable.

4. Darga

Darga Narcissistic Personality

Oh, I have no intention of buying one on Ebay if they start showing up. I'll just wait and wait and wait if I have too. Nor am I going to go region-free either. I was (and still am) region-free for DVD, but I don't think I'm gonna go that way for blu ray. In recent times I really haven't had as much time to watch movies anyways, so I've been trying to taper off my collecting habit.

I did actually pick up the Arrow edition of Black Sabbath because it included the DVD of the AIP version. I might have grabbed the Baron Blood one too but I'm not sure.

Maybe when my current blu ray player dies I would consider it, but I dunno. What does a good but inexpensive region-free player go for these days anyways?

5. Nailwraps

Nailwraps Well-Known Member