Blue Underground's 2006 Gialli

Discussion in 'Site Polls' started by rhett, Mar 13, 2006.

?

Which Blue Underground gialli are you anticipating most?

Poll closed Apr 12, 2006.
  1. The Black Belly of the Tarantula

30 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. The Fifth Cord

10 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. The Forbidden Photos of a Lady Above Suspicion

5 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. The Pyjama Girl Case

5 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

I got Forbidden Photos from Netflix today and just got done watching it. Color me impressed... one of the best Euro thrillers I've seen in a long time. Dagmar Lassander makes a very appealing lead and I really loved the mind-games aspect of the story. I also thought Susan Scott was very good in her role. Unfortunately, the ending kinda fell flat and didn't make a whole lot of sense, thus preventing me from giving the film a perfect 5/5 score. I'm glad I read reviews of this before watching it, though, because Forbidden Photos isn't a giallo and I think I would have been disappointed had I gone in expecting one.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2006
  2. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

Exactly. I bought Black Belly of the Tarantula the other day and it was the same way. I gently pulled it off and luckily the top of the artwork didn't get damaged like The Pyjama Case Murders.

BU really needs to do something about this. ...not to mention that some of their upcoming "women in prison" single-release titles are much too expensive!

3. onebyone

onebyone Guest

My The Fifth Cord got damaged by the security tape today, and I was very careful. That's one of my number one DVD pet peeves. It really pissed me off. I am going to be scared to open the rest of them.