Bluray.com SUCKS!

Discussion in 'High Definition' started by Zombie Dude, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Myron Breck

Myron Breck Boom Shanka

That's the only reason I go there as well. Unfortunately, I will sometimes forget where I am and start reading the comments. :mad::fire:

2. shithead

shithead Death By Ejaculation

Tell me about it... I got a temporary ban for something I didn't even do.

Fucking nazi mods over there.

3. dickieduvet

dickieduvet Member

Just finished a weeks suspension on there because some prick who goes by the username theprestige85 called me out via a private message and tried to threaten me...lol, I replied back and told him anytime and game him some foul mouthed abuse. He then fuckin' reported me and got me suspended WTF

4. zbinks

zbinks Beset by Creatures of the Deep

So this was you he was referring to?

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=249134

That guy always seems to be baiting members and then playing the victim. Put him on your ignore list and report him if he continues to harass you via PM.

Honestly, I can't recommend the ignore list feature enough for that forum. It just makes it so much easier to sift through the nonsense.

5. Body Boy

Body Boy Well-Known Member

That site has a horrible mob mentality. Be wary of differing opinions on films, or you may be called an idiot/liar. Also, stay away from philosophical discussions. Many cannot comprehend intellect or reason.

6. dickieduvet

dickieduvet Member

Yep, that's it. He was saying how he missed one of the forum members who quit due to harassment (an insider at Arrow Films) and I reminded him that it was him who was doing the harassing. He then sent me a PM threatening not to undermine him again or else :lol:

Told him he was an attention seeking fucktard and he should go fuck himself and it got me suspended.

7. Matt89

Matt89 Well-Known Member

Hilarious. :lol:

~Matt

8. Zombie Dude

Zombie Dude Well-Known Member

That's kind of how I feel about my ban. God forbid someone might happen to visit my channel on the off chance they click on the small text under my post :rolleyes:
    I think I just stopped visiting there because they were indeed like Nazi's. That sounds about right.

I remember when Rob Zombie's H2 came out I mentioned really wanting to see it on there. I was able to find and watch it online as it wasn't available in Australia at the time and wen to the boards to discuss it once I was done. Well I was interrogated by at least one MOD there asking me how exactly I saw it and if I did it illegally I'd be banned. It really took me by surprise that anyone would recall me saying I was having issues seeing it. I just told him i borrowed it off someone. I stopped going there not long after that.
    How did he not get a ban too? Guy definitely deserves it and really does sound like a fucktard.

9. elDomenechHDG

elDomenechHDG Well-Known Member

He called me an old git via PM after I replied to a post he'd written asking what people interpreted the film Ginger Snaps to really be about. I answered it was a bout periods and the dangers females who are menstruating pose to the human race, set against the backdrop of werewolf attacks.

10. dickieduvet

dickieduvet Member

:lol: Genius

He really does have a boner for that flick, his inane ramblings about being a Muay Thai world champion and ladies man (only dates female celebrities) just fuck me off.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
  11. Matt89

Matt89 Well-Known Member

You know what I hate most about those boards, though? When you ask a question but it gets lost in the river of verbal diarrhea. Your question sinks like a turd. It's no wonder that the same questions keep getting asked over and over. The amount of thread derailment on those boards is infuriating.

~Matt

12. dickieduvet

dickieduvet Member

Agree 100% Matt, seems folks just go there and type with their foreheads. I once asked about a Criterion release and was told it didn't concern me as I was in the UK :confused:

13. Zombie Dude

Zombie Dude Well-Known Member

Wow. Now that's the type I shit I report members for. That's just rude.

14. Getmoredvdsout

Getmoredvdsout New Member

People like that would be on the receiving end of my forehead if they spoke to me like that in real life! Complete pricks on that board.

15. Paul_s

Paul_s Member

I for one am glad I never signed up there - Only tend to look at the reviews (if sometimes OTT)(/pre-orders --- but that's as far as I'm going :D Some of you guys deserve a medal for their 'forum' abuse :lol:

16. maybrick

maybrick Well-Known Member

Why do people even bother with them? Is it just because they had the foresight to snag the name www.blu-ray.com while it was still available? It's like the ultimate illusion of legitimacy.

17. Matt89

Matt89 Well-Known Member

Because there is a lot of useful information there. It's just a nuisance to have to sift through the nonsense.

~Matt