Box against Uwe Boll

Discussion in 'General' started by rxfiend, Jun 13, 2006.

1. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

This should be interesting!! from bloody-disgusting.com:

This has got to be the most hilarious thing I've ever rad in my entire life. Uwe Boll is a legend, and soon to be black and blue legend as he plans to take on five critics in a boxing match to end his filming on his next video game adaptation, Postal, which he begins shooting this September. Hopefully one of these five critics who accept the challenge will knock some sense into boll who exclaims, " “I am fed up. I’m fed up with people slamming my films on the Internet without see them. Many journalists make value judgments on my films based on the opinions of one or two thousand Internet voices. Half of those opinions come from people who’ve never watched my films. I have been told that “BloodRayne” has a very bad IMDb rating, but how many of those votes of zero were made before the movie appeared in theatres.” Want to read more? Then read on!

Check this out... "On July 17th, 2006 Uwe will start filming his next feature film, Seed, starring Will Sanderson, Ralf Moeller, Michael Pare & Andrew Jackson," according to Sknr.net.

"Following that film he will go into production in late September with another feature called Postal. Both movies will be shot in Vancouver, BC, Canada."

Now here's the kicker: "Towards the end of the filming of the “Postal” the 5 most outspoken critics will be flown into Vancouver and supplied with hotel rooms. As a guest of Uwe Boll they will be given the chance to be an extra / stand-in in “Postal” and have the opportunity to put on boxing gloves and enter a BOXING RING to fight Uwe Boll. Each critic will have the opportunity to bring down Uwe in a 10 bout match. There will be 5 matches planned over the last two days of the movie. Certain scenes from these boxing matches will become part of the Postal movie. All 5 fights will be televised on the internet and will be covered by international press.

2. maybrick

maybrick Well-Known Member

Sounds amusing on the surface, but why would any of the 5 most outspoken critics (and there has to be a lot of competition for those spots) want to have anything to do with a Eew Boll movie?

3. Noto

Noto Guest

Genius. This is the best stunt ever in film history.

4. Guyver99

Guyver99 Member

I don't get it...if these guys hate Bol so much, why would they want to appear in a crappy film of his? I'm missing the logic here.

5. Dark Lord

Dark Lord Guest

I hope Boll beats the crap out of them, but none of them will have the balls to accept.

6. Gore Lunatic

Gore Lunatic Violenza Carnale

Boll by knockout.

7. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

I was just thinking the same thing. All of the critics are probably pencil-neck dweebs that Boll would easily kill.
    Great concept though, long as he doesn't pull an Axl Rose and back out himself.

My love for Uwe continues to grow despite being let down by Bloodrayne.:D

8. Erick H.

Erick H. Well-Known Member

This might make a great documentary,they could call it RAGING BOLL.

9. uradouche

uradouche New Member

3 Things:

Gore Lunatic - that is the best g-damned avatar I have ever seen. It make my pants tight.

Erick H. - Raging Boll - that's some clever, funny shit!

This thread - Is Uwe Boll possibly a genius? This is the most wacked out thing I've heard since Vicent Gallo wished cancer on Ebert... and Ebert getting cancer.

10. Tien21

Tien21 Guest

I love Uwe Boll. I hope some critics actually step up and get their asses kicked. Ebert has cancer?

11. dwatts

dwatts Active Member

Love Boll. But this is a stupid idea. Beating up a critic wil do what exactly? make them write kinder reviews? Stupid (almost) beyond words.

12. maskull

maskull I finally got an avatar!!! Yay!!

Yeah but it kind of fits into the Uwe Boll universe doesn't it?

13. uradouche

uradouche New Member

He did. Prostate? or Colon I don't remember. He had it taken care of. It was just horribly ironic that Gallo wished him cancer and then he was dianosed. Or was it irony... There's something to be said for the power of hate.

14. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

Uwe Boll is pretty funny. I love how he's so involved in all this talk about about how he makes bad video game movies. I'm also suprised that no comedian or late night talk show host has used his name as a reference yet.

15. Dark Lord

Dark Lord Guest

[​IMG]

16. Erick H.

Erick H. Well-Known Member

Thanks for the praise ,guys.Can't wait till fight night !

17. Dark Lord

Dark Lord Guest

Well, that rules out the Internet critics...

18. JW77

JW77 Support Halliburton

Actually, Ebert's currently on his third bout with cancer.

In 2002, not long after Gene Siskel passed away, Ebert was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and a year later was diagnosed with cancer of the salivary gland.

He recently (like just this month) discovered a tumor on his salivary gland, and he's going to be getting it removed this week.

All Gallo did was "curse" a guy with cancer who was already a cancer survivor.

Very classy.

19. Tien21

Tien21 Guest

Aw poor Ebert. I like that guy.

20. KillerCannabis

KillerCannabis Slow, Deep & Hard

My dream matches:

Boll vs. Ebert/Shalit/Maltin/Roeper/Harry Knowles