Box Office Predictions: Halloween (2007)

Discussion in 'General' started by Hellbilly, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Slow

Slow Guest

That's actually from a lot of people rating it on the print of the film that shall not be named.

2. killit

killit Active Member

I'm not even a zombie fan, and I will see this in the theater tonight. I love going to the movies though. I also love certain un-named easily attainable means of seeing films. So I will watch that after and compare.

3. dirkwu

dirkwu Bannable Lector

She doesn't even show her tits! Fuck her.

4. 17thJuggalo

17thJuggalo Active Member

This whole flick was a big bowl of meh. Although....

Danielle Harris's titties for nearly 5 minutes straight was a nice touch.

5. philxus

philxus New Member

I thougt the same thing why not put the movie out on october,i just came back from watching the movie and got the answer,SAW 4 is coming out in october(Just saw the trailer and it looks awesome!),Rob just don`t want any competition!:evil:

6. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

Friday estimates are $10.95 million.

7. rhett

rhett Administrator

Weekend estimates are at $ 26,503,000. If it falls $ 3,001 this may suggest that I am more in tune with the films of Robert than we all think.

In Rob We Trust

8. Tawny

Tawny You guys got sour balls?

Funny how I get mentioned when I haven't posted in ages. Matt didn't download shit, and if he is still suspended for talking about the workprint after everyone else has been talking about it for days, then that is just wrong.

9. maybrick

maybrick Well-Known Member

It's rather stupid to be banned for discussing the workprint, period. Yeah, a lot of people have downloaded it illegally (I'm sure most everyone here has), but there are still plenty who have seen it legitimately as well. There's simply no way to distinguish between the two on the internet. Screeners go out all of the time to reviewers when they aren't necessarilly the "final cut". Are they expected to keep their mouth shut until release date? Hell no! They're supposed to review them! I'm not saying this is the case with Halloween, but since Dimension is known for test marketing their films to death I'm willing to wager that they've shown the "work print" to hundreds, if not thousands, of people and each and every one of those folks should be allowed to speak their mind, even if the movie hasn't been released yet.

10. Dave

Dave Pimp

You may want to talk to Matt in regards to your name getting mentioned. For Matt to use you as a source is wrong. But whatever. I suppose at the time Matt didn't realize everyone and their sister was going to know about the workprint. Everyone knows where Matt got it, and it wasn't from your inside industry source. And actually, he was the first one to talk about it.

I already told everyone they can talk about the workprint once the movie hit the theaters. All those days everyone has been talking about it is approximately three days ago, when the movie actually hit theaters.

11. Ash28M

Ash28M Active Member

Yeah I'm not sure how discussing a film I've already paid to see in theaters and then downloading a version of that same film which I would have paid for given I had an opportunity (but I don't) is wrong. It's not like anyone is making money on that version and If that version is incuded on the DVD I will be paying for it then.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2007
  12. Dave

Dave Pimp

Just to clear up any confusion: McC is not banned, never was banned, and will not be banned unless he starts flirting with Rhett.