"Britney Spears Does Not Appear in this Film"

Discussion in 'General' started by SONIChaos, Nov 2, 2004.

1. SONIChaos

SONIChaos Guest

Why have they been adding in that line during the previews for "Seed of Chucky"? I can understand a few people mixing up the fact of Britney being in the movie or not, but was it such a big controversy that they had to change the preview?

2. I think it's a legal issue...the double they have is so good that Britny doesn't want people crediting her with something she didn't do (or endorse).....besides her supposed singing and dancing "talents"

3. BloodMan

BloodMan Kill Time B4 It Kills You

Ya... something about legal issues. Its that double, that chick who had some slight surgery to make herself look like Britney. Saw a thing on TV once not long ago about her.

4. KR~!

KR~! The Apocalyptic Kid

To be frank, when I saw the ad, I thought "what teh heck is she doing in this movie?".

She looks exactly like her, her face anyway.

5. Anthropophagus

Anthropophagus Well-Known Member

Now if only we can get Chucky after Beyonce and the Simpson sisters! ;)

6. shift

shift Hot as shit!

Does not matter Britney Bitch runs her car into a tree or something and the car ex[plodes. End of Britney. :) (well in the movie)

7. John Gargo

John Gargo Guest

"Britney Spears does not appear in this film?" It's a sad fact, but this (probably) piece of shit film would have been the best thing she would have been connected with. :)

8. Lyle Horowitz

Lyle Horowitz Miscreant

I don't think it will be a peice of shit. It will most definitely be better than Saw.l ;)

Bride of Chucky is great, and this film is in the same vein. Should be very funny.

9. puddytay

puddytay Guest

they were going to change it to the movie britney doesn't want you to see but legal issues changed their minds and did this.

10. They should start putting that warning on all new movies, just so everyone knows shes not in it

11. Guyver99

Guyver99 Member

Yeah, they'd probably rake in more money by explicitly stating that Britney is not in this movie. :D

12. John Gargo

John Gargo Guest

The only way this will be better than Saw is if they cut back on the lame jokes and make it into an over-the-top blood bath. Every time I see this trailer, the audience is always silent on the supposed jokes (aside from Spears crashing and dying).

Bride of Chucky great? I think you're being too generous, to put it lightly... in any case, I'll go and see it because 1, it has John Waters in it and 2, I'm a consumer whore and will see any horror film that appears to have SOME redeeming qualities, as slim a chance as they might actually be there.

13. Guyver99

Guyver99 Member

The Chucky movies like the Jason and Freddy movies are not traditional horror movies anymore. Case in point: Jason X. The trend is to now make them more "hip" and more tongue-in-cheek with pop culture humor. If you're coming into Seed of Chucky expecting a straight up horror experience, you're better off saving your money.

14. Nightbreed

Nightbreed New Member

patty and selma? damn bitches