"bully" dvd by larry clark-2 versions?

Discussion in 'General' started by othervoice1, Jan 19, 2005.

1. othervoice1

othervoice1 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone- I need a little help- I love the move "Bully" by larry clark who did "Kids" so i ordered it on ebay. When I got it the back of the DVD says theatrical version but appears to be not rated. When i check amazon.com they have only one version listed as theatrical/nonrated version. Now is there an uncut version or special version available also or can you only get the theatrical unrated dvd? I thought when i rented this movie years ago one of the extras showed profiles of the real life kids this movie protrays but on this dvd the extras on the back make no mention of that either. I just dont want to open this dvd if there is a better version out there! :confused:

2. I'm pretty sure there's just the one Bully DVD (except foreign region discs, of course). The theatrical version is uncut, and that disc features the look at the real killers (it's pretty much just their mugshots, though), as well as some other extras.

3. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

Looks like only one version in R1 and dvdcompare says it's the one (due to more extras, although R2 looks to have more :hum: ), and ALL the dvds are uncut.
    Check it out here.

4. Anthropophagus

Anthropophagus Well-Known Member

The region 1 theatrical cut is absolutely uncut.