Cannibal Apocalypse Easter Eggs

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by gunner, Mar 22, 2002.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

2. mgfred

mgfred Guest

parental concern

Actually being a parent I feel that if a young man of Andrews tender age was exposed to the violence in either Ferox or Holocaust it would cause him irrepairable harm. Actually Andrew seeing some of Skinny's posts in the Freaks and Geeks may also do him harm as well!

Could we live with ourselves if 5 or 10 years from now Andrew is in the news as a serial killer?

I say we ban him!

3. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

actualy there is nothing wrong with Andy viewing CF and CH, just at the age of 13 it's pretty hard to find them

4. mgfred

mgfred Guest

Skinny you should be ashamed! Andrew should see neither movie, they are by law not to be viewed by anybody under the age of 17. It may be one of those two movies that turns him into Michael Myers! For the sake of humanity we should do all that we can to prevent this from happening. He is actually a good kid, a little demented but basically good (if you don't count his obsession with nipples).

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2002
  5. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

you are right!! andy must only be able to view heavily cut versions of the films cut down to pg-13

6. STREET TRASH

STREET TRASH Synthicide

Guys, he is 13, not 5.

At that age he is fully aware of what is going on in the world. Tsk tsk to blame a movie, when you must look at the mental stability of the individual.

Go see Cannibal Holocaust. Movies are movies.

7. zombi3

zombi3 Pure Evil

I was about 9 or 10 the first time I saw Ferox and I turned out just fine. :rolleyes: :D

8. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Don't worry Fred, I'm not gonna pick them up. Though it wouldn't be that hard, just order it online or get it from eBay.

I'm actually surprisingly normal (if I do say so myself). Have a bunch of friends, do things with people, get girls :D, etc. I'm normal as hell, just have some oddities. I'm smart too, recently got into a great high school :rolleyes:. But yeah, I'm getting pompous. Nobody has any idea about how much I love movies till they see my room. 3 full shelves of DVDs, 3 boxes of VHS, and 6 posters. Plus the fact that they're all "older than Fred's balls" ;) just makes it more fun to know that I get to enjoy quality films while my friends laugh and watch I Still Know What You Did Last Summer for the third time.

But the ultimate thing is, Fred, I can seperate fiction from reality, and this is where I (in a matter of speaking) draw the line :).

9. mgfred

mgfred Guest

Andy: Nothing is older than my balls, well at least according to J.