Cannibal Ferox Tin

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by Jason25, Dec 7, 2004.

1. BloodMan

BloodMan Kill Time B4 It Kills You

Xploited Cinema has it in stock now. It costs like 40 bucks though.

2. onebyone

onebyone Guest

As an aside, The Chaostar needs to clear out his pms already. You are at capacity.

3. vette163

vette163 Guest

Sazuma's Web site has it for 30 euros (about 40 US/48 CAD) plus this offer:

The first 333 Customers who preorder the Cannibal Ferox Ultrabit Limited Tin Box will receive this extremely limited, individually numbered Mouse-Pad in the same size of 190mm x 230mm

Of couse with shipping, you can add about $10.

4. krugerkid13

krugerkid13 Guest

good film loved the scene with the little tribe girl and her boyfriend

5. x666x

x666x Well-Known Member

I received the tin a few days ago. I got one with the limited 333 mouse pad. Really cool looking tin with disc and postcards inside. Still have to watch it.

6. lethalkrs

lethalkrs Guest

I actually recently got the Grindhouse release with the DDD 20% off sale. Wish I had seen this version first. May still have to get it.

7. Crystal Plumage

Crystal Plumage Dig me..but don't bury me

8. i got a tin on the way with mouse pad :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

9. theskank

theskank Guest

Sazuma can keep their mouse pad. I'll save some cash and get it from a place I trust like xploited.

10. Faceman

Faceman Guest

Can someone post an unresized screencap? Media Player Classic, F5. Saves a BMP or JPG.

I have the Grindhouse release, I'd like to see how they match up. I thought the Grindhouse release was good minus the grain.

11. Semerrill

Semerrill Member

what dvds has grindhouse released

12. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

The Beyond (released through Anchor Bay), Cannibal Ferox (released through Image) and I Drink Your Blood are three great ones that come to mind... I think that's it but I could be wrong.

13. Rockmjd

Rockmjd Guest

yeah thats all there's been. They've been sitting on Cannibal Holocaust and Pieces for what seems like forever now.

14. Faceman

Faceman Guest

After popping in the Grindhouse release again (haven't in over a year or so) I realize the transfer has more problems than just grain. Damn, but I don't know if double dipping is worth it for this title.

15. betterdan

betterdan Guest

I would double dip in a heartbeat if they would put out an anamorphic region 1 NTSC dvd.

16. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

I would too... I don't have a widescreen TV, but I always prefer anamorphic transfers over non-anamorphic.

17. Faceman

Faceman Guest

Thinking ahead, so when you do get that 16:9 TV, you're prepared (to watch cannibals rip apart white people while filling up your new TV fully.)

18. wago70

wago70 Surviving on nostalgia

San Francisco - down by them two ol' sheds
    I hear thee. I hate having to zoom the picture on the Grindhouse version - the grain gets accentuated a little too much. However, dunno know if I can upgrade as the other releases - I'm afraid they'd seem to lose that grungy 42nd St. feel to them. Grindhouses logo is perfect and that extra featuring the screening is just precious.

19. Nilbog

Nilbog Guest

The Sazuma disc has an anamorphic transfer that is 1.66:1 whereas the Grindhouse disc is 1.85:1 does that make much of a differance?I love the Lenzi and Morghen commentary on the Grindhouse disc.

20. x666x

x666x Well-Known Member

I just viewed the first half of the Sazuma version last night and it is rather easy on the eyes. Fills up my wide screen perfectly. Happy pappy.

In saying this, if you are a big enough fan of this movie, you should own both. If you lack the cash, it shouldn't kill you to just stick with the Grindhouse version. They did a pretty cool job.

Although I own the Ultrabit of Cannibal Holocaust, I will still probably buy the Grindhouse version as well as they put great extras on their discs. Provided that it is at least as long as the Ultrabit.

Now bring on Pieces, damnit!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2004