CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST DVD battles censors

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by dwatts, Aug 27, 2005.

1. K'

K' Guest

To get the member price, you just have to register yourself, like you have to with every other online store like Amazon or Deep DiscountDVD. No strings attached. I have used DVD Pacific several times and while it takes some time for discs to arrive in Germany, I never had any real problems with them. Customer service is top notch also. I once got a 2 Disc set from them were one DVD was missing; they immediately sent me the missing disc via express airmail.

2. logboy

logboy Guest

i use dvdpacific also, have done for 18 months. only let down slightly a couple of times - once (recently) they switched their delivery service and it became very slow : they switched back within a week. generally, its hard to tell where they are in control when things get slow on delivery - theres all kinds of reasons things dont turn up as fast as they do 95% of the time. and yes, the customer service is top notch. prices are very good. to europe, usually 5 working days for a decent price (about £3.50 per 1st disc, 50p or so for each additional one).

3. speanroc

speanroc I WANNA BAN

i don't like the animal violence either , but ferox can't fill holocaust's shoes...

4. Myron Breck

Myron Breck BOO!!! Gotcha!

Really? What did you like about it? I just watched it for the first time the other night and, aside from the highly publicised "girl-on-a-pole" shot, I thought it was totally boring. But so was FEROX, so maybe it's just me not being into the genre? I really enjoyed CUT AND RUN though.

5. pacinofan

pacinofan Member

I don't think I've ever pre-ordered online before, but I might for this one. Amazon.ca has it listed for pre-order