"Cemetery Man"

Discussion in 'Euro Horror' started by glenn, May 26, 2002.

1. glenn

glenn Guest

Is it a good movie?

thanks.

2. Trout

Trout Guest

Shit yeah! Everyone should see it at least once.

3. skinnypuppy6

skinnypuppy6 Guest

everyone should see it atleast 10 times:)

4. Max Yokell

Max Yokell Guest

Yes it is a very good movie, and you don't need to say good horror movie, as it is a good movie without need the horror qualifier.

I have an R2 version, the most recent release with an anamorphic transfer that looks really nice,

I notice your info says Florida and Madrid. What area of Florida do you live in. If you are nearby and have a multi region player, I would consider a loan possible.

Max

5. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Good movie [​IMG].

6. glenn

glenn Guest

Which dvd is the uncut version? I found two dvds edition.
    Which one is the uncut version?:eek:
    I'll buy only the uncut version!!:mad:
    one dvd is 105 minutes long, and the other is 100 minutes.
    I need help.:eek:

7. I believe they're both uncut (the running times are just incorrect).

8. Max Yokell

Max Yokell Guest

Well it used to be that the German Red Ed was the one to get but recently there was a newer release and I think everyone seems to think it has a nicer transfer.

If you click my DVD link from my sig file you will see what the cover from the version looks like, it was a couple bucks more then the German Red version. Oh in my list it is called Dallamorte Dellamore, but then you most likely knew that. :)

BTW I am in the Tampa Bay Area if you are too and would like to borror it, we could work something out.

9. top 5

one of the top five "Horror" movies of all time. And i agree, take out the word horror and it's still one of the most original and fun movies ever made. definitely a favorite.

10. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

Is there a R1 version of this film?
    Which company handles it?
    Is there any word on a better re-release of it in the future?

11. Max Yokell

Max Yokell Guest

Sorry No R1 release yet and none currently planed that I know of. I would think that AB would be all over it, since they just released The Church and Stagefright by the same director.

The latest R2 releases is very nice with a good anamorphic transfer and 5.1 surround. It goes by the name Dellamorte Dellamore on those releases.

Max

12. glenn

glenn Guest

Max I live in Hollywood FL. I will buy the Italian edition. Thank you.:)

13. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

If Cemetary Man is that good then maybe AB is just getting ready for a SE or LE version of it. I'd love to get an R1 copy of it. ;)