Changes afoot

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Dave, Dec 23, 2012.

1. cjg

cjg Active Member

Great news

2. Chomp

Chomp Rudest Motherfucker on HD

Good news. I’ve been trying to remember to use the Amazon link.

Little off topic, but wasn’t there mention of getting a mobile app for the site as well? Maybe there already is an app that is compatible for this site (these smartphones are so confusing sometimes)? I usually only access the site when I am at work, all the other times I have to access through my phone, and let me tell you, this site isn’t the easiest to navigate on a smartphone…at least not for mine anyways. Trying to post is a nightmare, I am unable to use the search feature, and if I don’t zoom in excessively on a clickable link, I get redirected via the Amazon add on top of the page. It’s quite frustrating to say the least.

3. dave13

dave13 Well-Known Member

i've been clicking the link, then using the navigation via amazon.com to get to amazon.ca to do my shopping and preordering. i have no idea if this works or not, but here's hoping... great to know that its working out, though.

4. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

I've been using the link for all my Amazon purchases since it was first listed here, so hopefully it's going through.

What percentage of a click-through purchase do they hand to you Dave?

5. Darga

Darga Narcissistic Personality

Crap, I don't know how I missed this thread. I've been doing a lot of purchasing from Amazon recently- wish had gone through the link here. Well, I promise to remember to go that way in the future.