Cherry Falls

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by AceRimRat, Nov 28, 2000.

1. MovieFan

MovieFan Guest

The "orgy scene" wasn't that very explicit to begin with. It had some sexual content in which the way the partners were "positioned" and how they were "moving" ... but basically, the only nudity you got to saw was asses. :(

2. Funktion

Funktion Member

Moviefan, have you seen the "workprint"?
    Does anyone in the forum own (or has seen) the workprint?
    I would love to get my hands on a copy of it, but I've never seen it around...

3. David666

David666 Guest

I feel this film was a major disappointment for not only myself but for the genre. For the extent of my thoughts see my post about it in the General forum.

4. MovieFan

MovieFan Guest

Yes, but at a test screening I went to in CA last year. We were the first test screening which means we got shown all the orgy and violence.

5. MovieFan

MovieFan Guest

Bad news...

My friend just e-mailed me the following as he has the DVD in his hands right now...

1) The DVD is indeed the R-Rated cut as I previosuly reported. No unrated cut. :mad:
    2) The DVD includes a 1.77:1 aspect ratio of Cherry Falls, not the 1.85:1 it was filmed in. He made no mention of the disc being anamorphic or not.
    3) The DVD includes a Dolby Surround 2.0 track. No Dolby Digital 5.1 as reported by DVD File in the past. Why it doesn't contain a 5.1 track is beyond me since it is a recent film.
    4) There are no extras on the disc.

So it's official, the disc sucks. At this point, I don't think the public well ever see an unrated cut of Cherry Falls. :(