Classic Zombie movies

Discussion in 'Classic' started by Loced Out Demon, Jul 14, 2002.

1. ive heard of alot of good zombie movies but havent seen them yet, for example, dawn of the dead, day of the dead, burial ground, city of the living dead{aka gates of hell??} etc. and i saw the zombie part 1, I wasnt too impressed with it but it has some cool scenes like at the end in the barn. all feedback is appreciated, but no spoilers please. :eek:

2. DefJeff

DefJeff Franca Stoppi's #1 fan

DefJeffs must see zombie list:

Hell of the Living Dead
    Dawn of the Dead
    City of the Living Dead
    Burial Ground
    Zombie Holocaust
    .. you already said you saw Zombie
    Nightmare City (if u call them zombies...)

all those are top notch in my opinion. you really cant go wrong with em..

3. Wez4555

Wez4555 Happy Trees Motherfucker!

dude all of those blow..mostly damn of the dead...i mean dawn of the dead. haha im playin..all are grade A movies. add to the list redneck zombies...its pure cheese and shit..its one of my favs! make sure you get the directors cut..or it will suck.

4. sounds good, ill look into em

5. betterdan

betterdan Guest

How could you forget my favorite Day of the Dead?

6. Behemoth

Behemoth Guest

Night of the Living Dead (the original 1968 version); Dellamorte Dellamore; Return of the Living Dead...

7. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Hey man, give ZOMBIE a second chance. The first time I watched it I didn't think much of it, but the second time around I loved it. DAWN OF THE DEAD is one of my favorite films, so that's a no brainer. CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD, DAY OF THE DEAD, and DELLAMORTE DELLAMORE (CEMETERY MAN in the US) are also high up there. BURIAL GROUND is cool too, albeit a guilty pleasure. Oh, and also, even though it isn't strictly a zombie film (they're kinda speckled throughout the film), you gotta see THE BEYOND, it's an amazing movie.

8. KillerCannabis

KillerCannabis Slow, Deep & Hard

Dont forget Return of the Living Dead. And Night of the Living Dead '90. I know they aren't technically "classics" in the old-school sense of the word. But they are CLASSICS that every horror fan should see. Also, catch Bio-Zombie for a good laugh.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2002