Closets

Discussion in 'Reader Polls' started by Hellbilly, May 30, 2002.

?

Vote For Your Favorite Closet Scene

1. [color=green]=Pumpkinhead= taking a peek inside the cabin closet in PUMPKINHEAD[/color]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=green]Michael breaking through the bedroom closet looking for Laurie in HALLOWEEN[/color]

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. [color=green]The =cat= :D in the closet in BLACK CHRISTMAS[/color]

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. [color=green]The chamber maid hanging out in Julies closet in I STILL KNOW...LAST SUMMER[/color]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=green]Jeffrey Beaumont hiding in a closet watching Dorothy getting humiliated by Frank in BLU

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  6. [color=green]All sorts of monsters coming out of Rogers closet in HOUSE[/color]

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  7. [color=green]Millie Dee hiding in the kitchen closet watching Mrs. Lamele preparing dinner in PARENT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=green]Carol Ann getting sucked into her evil closet in POLTERGEIST[/color]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=green]Tad being afraid of whats hiding in his closet in CUJO[/color]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=green]Dora encountering the =floating= closet in SHOCK[/color]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=green]Shelleys fake cleaver in the head closet joke in FRIDAY THE 13TH 3D[/color]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=green]Jamies always opening closet door in HALLOWEEN 4[/color]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=green]The Whites creepy prayer closet in CARRIE[/color]

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  14. [color=green]Brigitte and Sam hiding in the kitchen closet in GINGER SNAPS[/color]

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  15. [color=green]The corpse in the closet surprise in HOUSE ON SORORITY ROW[/color] :D

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  16. [color=blue]others[/color]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. dcrw6

dcrw6 New Member

I voted for "House" because it was a major part of my childhood and I love the monster designs.

2. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

I would have included FINAL EXAM, but they didn't had any closet scenes, or pool scenes, or toilet scenes, or bloody scenes, or scary scenes, or surprise ending scenes, or.....I could go on and on and on but why bother?, you get the picture. :D :p ;)

3. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    How about Banky coming out of the closet in Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back? Oh, wrong closet!!

4. Hellbilly

Hellbilly Active Member

LOL!

5. thrashard76

thrashard76 Guest

The metal band Anthrax did a song on their '87 album Among The Living called A Skeleton In The Closet.

They also did on the same album a song dedicated to Judge Dredd - I Am The Law and Stephen King's The Stand - Among The Living.

Lyrics

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2002