Code Red ensures their first official 2-disc won't go Unseen

Discussion in 'Site News' started by rhett, Jun 10, 2008.

1. vampyr789

vampyr789 9, 10. Never Sleep Again.

the movie sounds interesting, i might see it

2. Rockmjd

Rockmjd Guest

3. Mutilated Prey

Mutilated Prey Soul Stealer

4. rhett

rhett Administrator

You read right, it is a Code Red title. It was announced in their November catalogue.

[​IMG]

Looks interesting, to say the least...

5. Kim Bruun

Kim Bruun Resident Scream Queen

Exactly - only I'm in the opposite camp. I love The Unseen - that along with Sole Survivor are my two favourite Code Red releases. I didn't really enjoy The Forest - I'm glad I've seen it and supported Code Red by buying it, but I don't see myself revisiting it. ;) Even as genre fans, it's unlikely that we will all enjoy everything Code Red puts out.

But as for The Unseen being boring, I found much to enjoy. There's a clever shift in the hero/villain dynmamics, and the scenes with Bach trapped with the unseen are electric and tense. And Lelia Goldoni and Sidney Lassick give some fun, quirky performances. Minor slasher classic in my book.

6. CodeRedDVd

CodeRedDVd Guest

This isn't really a Code Red title, so you don't have to buy it on my account as we are just helping out my friend, cult producer Mardi Rustam with distributing his "sex" comedies, as I used to work for him. He supplied us with the masters, so we really didnt have much imput into the release (we did add a "comedy" commentary from the Ban 1 guys to spice it up abit), and uless you want to see Gemser in a aerobic video, there is nothing "horror" about this thing!