CONTEST #4: 3 Signatures on a Meathook

Discussion in 'Site News' started by rhett, Oct 26, 2012.

1. rhett

rhett Administrator

October is sadly winding to a close, but we've saved the best here for last. Thanks to a generous donation from SaviniFan, we have three autographed DVDs to give away. To enter is easy - just tell us what movies you're planning on watching this Halloween or how you plan on spending horror's favorite day.
    [​IMG]

October is sadly winding to a close, but we've saved the best here for last. Thanks to a generous donation from SaviniFan, we have three autographed DVDs to give away. To enter is easy - just tell us what movies you're planning on watching this Halloween or how you plan on spending horror's favorite day.

To make your chances of winning even better, I'll even allow a second bonus entry for those who post a picture of what they dressed up as for their Halloween party or on the 31st.

And you're going to want to enter twice, because the lot here is fantastic:

Three winners will get their choice (1st gets first pic, 2nd gets a pick from the remaining two and 3rd gets what's left) of these three collector items:

THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 2 DVD Signed by Tobe Hooper and Caroline Williams

THE NEW BARBARIANS DVD Signed by Fred "The Hammer" Williamson

ZOMBI 3 DVD Signed by Beatrice Ring

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

To enter, simply make a post in this thread telling us what movies you plan to watch or what you plan to do to celebrate October 31st. You may also make a second separate bonus post if you have a costume, where you must attach a photo to your post (do not upload it from another site, upload it using the "Manage Attachment" button below the message content box so we can preserve the images on the site in the future) and tell us what you dressed up as. So if you have a story to tell about your Halloween night, that's one post, and if you have a picture of your costume, that's a second post, doubling your chances to win!

The contest will run for one week and will close on Friday, November 2nd, to give all the costumers time to post their pictures.

We hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween, and we want to hear about it. Let's end the month with style!

Attached Files:

2. CPT HOOK

CPT HOOK Well-Known Member

Night Of The Demons and The Midnight Hour, if there's time.

3. Rft183

Rft183 Member

I'll probably stay at home with the younger boy giving out candy while my wife takes the older boy out getting candy! Maybe I'll watch a couple episodes of Supernatural.

4. highclassrob

highclassrob Member

I plan on throwing in Halloween of course. Maybe a marathon of 1-3 if I can fit it.

5. Suicide

Suicide Space Bastard!

I haven't watched Night of the Creeps in some time, so probably that. Maybe an obscure piece of junk like Devil's Story afterwards.

6. dave13

dave13 Well-Known Member

my wife and i will be handing out candy along with your our little girl, who will be dressing up in a pumpkin costume/sleeper for her first halloween. as for movies...well, its a tuesday night, so not too many. i may check out one of the 4 new Halloween blu rays i've picked up in the last few weeks, if i can find the time.

another great month of contests, and this last one is definitely the best yet! good job guys.

7. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

On Halloween I'll be throwing in my ritual movie of the day Ernest Scared Stupid as it just brings me back to being a kid on Halloween all over. But I also plan on revisiting The Exorcist to cover the scares, which I haven't seen since my first viewing at age 12 where my Grandpa happened to sit down and watch it with me and provided running commentary of stories of people he knew who were exorcised! And lastly I'll be watching Jag Mundhra's Halloween Night (aka Hack-O-Lantern) of course on Halloween night for an event I can't spill the beans on because it's under lock and key until that night, but I am insanely excited about it and can't wait to share it!

8. Anthropophagus

Anthropophagus Well-Known Member

Handing out candy, and then hopefully checking out season 1 of The Walking Dead.

9. Ash28M

Ash28M Active Member

I've been itching to watch The Blair Witch Project lately to what better time.

10. Body Boy

Body Boy Well-Known Member

Halloween II, Unhinged and/or Inferno.

11. spawningblue

spawningblue Deadite

I'll be handing out candy with the little one, and watching as many horror films throughout the day as I can. Haven't decided on what to watch yet though. I usually try to save the best for last but that has backfired on me the last few years as I run out of time time or fall asleep, so I may just watch the best titles this weekend and watch what I'm in the mood for on Halloween.

12. Darga

Darga Narcissistic Personality

I'm hoping the 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2' Blu ray I ordered from Amazon the other day arrives in time, cos that's what I'd like to watch this fine holiday.

13. Mutilated Prey

Mutilated Prey Soul Stealer

I plan on watching the Blu Rays of Day of the Living Dead and Return of the Living Dead. the will be some candy to hand out as well. Being a Wednesday night I don't see myself hitting any parties, but you never know!

14. SaviniFan

SaviniFan I Have A Fetish

When the contest end and the winners are announced, be sure to PM me with your shipping information. Good luck everyone & happy Halloween!

15. skinnypuppy

skinnypuppy New Member

Rosemary's Baby
    The Shining

16. hellraiser40

hellraiser40 Active Member

a friend, who's a bit green on the horror side, wanted to do a Halloween movie night, so i'm gonna expose him to :

1) Videodrome
    2) Demons
    3) Rabid Grannies

17. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

Haven't fully decided yet on what all to watch. We'll do the candy thing, although that gets less and less each year. Then something from the Halloween franchise. I already watched Halloween 07 last week and many other flicks this month. I think I'm gonna break out the original dvd with the right colors.

18. evildeadfan123

evildeadfan123 Sam & Dean Winchester

Well, since it falls on Wednesday, and have to go to work very early in the morning, will only have time for 1 or 2 movies. Will watch the original Dawn Of The Dead on Blu-Ray.

19. old-boo-radley

old-boo-radley They stay the same age...

Working. Then getting shitfaced.

20. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Member

Think I'll be watching Night of the Living Dead and try to fit in Halloween 1&2 if I have time.