CONTEST #4: Clive Memorabilia

Discussion in 'Site News' started by rhett, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Mortis

Mortis GARBAGE DAY!

How about a six or seven year old Twinkie signed by "Winston?"

[​IMG]

2. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

STOP THE CONTEST, give that Clive shit to Mortis.

3. Anaestheus

Anaestheus Well-Known Member

I got Bruce Campbell to sign a box of sugar back in 2001. The dedication is, surprisingly, "Here's some sugar!"

4. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

You should have had him sign a soup can. I'd be on board then.

5. Body Boy

Body Boy Well-Known Member

I own an autographed copy of Crystal Lake Memories, thanks to an early purchase in late 2006. Will cherish it always.

6. Anaestheus

Anaestheus Well-Known Member

I don't think the line was "Give me some soup, baby" Maybe in the director's cut?

7. knewby

knewby Member

Hard to pick..here is my collection room. My favorite piece has to be my screen used giant rat head from the 70's "Food of the Gods"............Larry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. evildeadfan123

evildeadfan123 Sam & Dean Winchester

Man, have to decide between 3 of my most prized items. Either my 2 Evil Dead tattoos, signed by both Ellen Sandweiss, or Betsy Baker, below both their tattoos, or Bruce Campbell's autograph on a Evil Dead poster, all of them obtained at Spooky Empire's May-Hem this past May, during Memorial Day Weekend, this year.

Have to go with meeting Bruce Campell in person, getting his autograph on the Evil Dead poster, then getting on stage during Bruce's Q & A at Spooky Empire, and being on YouTube, and the only woman on stage with, at the time 5 Evil Dead tattos, and just got my 6th, about 1 1/2 months ago, of Theresa Tilly.

9. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

I'm pretty lame in this category, but the only thing I really have is an autograph picture of Kane Hodder and an Army of Darkness poster signed by Bruce Campbell.

10. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

Nice collection you have there knewby.

Here's a question, where do you park the cars? ;)

11. evildeadfan123

evildeadfan123 Sam & Dean Winchester

If you need pictures of my nice tattoos/autographs, I will gladly take pictures of them.

12. MorallySound

MorallySound Mad Mutilator

I started attending horror and memorabilia conventions in 2007 and began collecting autographs. I have met quite a few great talents and legends and have obtained quite a few personalized autographs, but I can't really narrow down my absolute most prized collection possession as I cherish them all. But if I do have to pick I still have to go with two different items because they are more personal and rare.

First is my autographed Rue Morgue #96 - Rituals (signed by Lawrence Dane, Gary Reineke, Ian Sutherland, and Karen Bromely). They had a Rituals panel at the Festival of Fear in 2010, and it was great to hear the stories about the production and the as-of-then status of the film in DVD release limbo, as well as get a photo with the gang.

And from that same year I had the pleasure of helping out at Camille Keaton's booth all weekend and became friends with her, as well as I was given the opportunity to design two posters for her to promote a screening she was appearing at, so she personalized one of the I Spit posters for me. I designed it around the original poster hence why it says FIVE men, not FOUR as are actually killed in the movie, which I have actually corrected for her and resent her the designs. We've since also kept in contact and I believe she actually has print outs of my I Spit poster design and my What Have You Done to Solange? poster design with her now at her convention appearances.

Attached Files:

13. Darga

Darga Narcissistic Personality

My favorite piece of memorabilia (and one of my only ones!) is just a framed 11x17 Dawn of the Dead repro that I had George sign for me on my birthday a few years back.

14. cjg

cjg Active Member

Autographed copy of I Drink Your Blood signed by the cast
    My original movie posters from the 70s and 80s
    Grandpa Munster doll from the 60s One of the few things I saved from my chidhood
    I wish I would have taken better care of and saved my Famous Monster mags instead of cutting out the pictures and putting them on my bedroom walls also my monster bubblegum cards
    Oh well you live and learn

15. Cooperkill

Cooperkill Member

My favorite actual item is probably the Dawn of the Dead Blu-ray I picked up at the Monroeville Mall. Keep in mind, I live on Long Island, so it was a journey to get there.

[​IMG]

However, I'm not sure if that counts as memoribilia. I certainly have a favorite signed poster...

[​IMG]

...and a favorite signed magazine:

[​IMG]

If I had to pick one, I'd go with the Fulci autograph since he'll never sign again. :(

16. soxfan666

soxfan666 Well-Known Member

I don't have the space or money to have a huge collection of things. My wife and I love taking trips up to Orlando and Disney World and I am a massive Haunted Mansion fan. My favorite things are my Haunted Mansion pin collection and my Haunted Mansion Mickey Ears hat.

17. Kim Bruun

Kim Bruun Resident Scream Queen

I don't own any real memorabilia. I doubt there's ever been a horror convention attended by actors, directors, makeup artists, etc. in Denmark, so aquiring an autograph in person isn't really doable.

I do have a few vintage Fangoria issues from the 80's which I value. :)

18. Caspar2112

Caspar2112 New Member

Two artists, one name Mandy Pearson and one named Alan Geoffrey, both portrait and comic artists respectively have gifted me with renditions of the Great Vincent Price looking oh so devilish. They made a perfect addition to the collection and have found a worthy home on the wall.

19. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

I guess my favorites would be a photo frame display I made up of John Dugan (grandpa from TCM) and Casey Hendershot (MM stunt double from RZ H). May not seem like much, but where I live, it's rare that any actors come around. These guys visited the local drive-in and did photos and signatures for fans. The photo frames have an 8x10 autograph photo they were selling, then on the side, I have 3 4x6 photos that I took that night, some involving my kids with these guys. I still need to make one of Bill Johnson (Leatherface from TCM2) as I have photos and signature, but just never got around to doing it.

20. highclassrob

highclassrob Member

My fav piece of horror memorabilia that I have is an australian daybill of "the never dead" aka Phantasm signed by the entire cast. Most people never heard of that alternate title.