CONTEST #6: LET ME IN to Your Halloween 2010

Discussion in 'Site News' started by rhett, Oct 31, 2010.

1. SpaceAce

SpaceAce Member

Took the kids out for about 1 hour and stopped by a friends house and then back home to watch the Original Halloween and munch on some candy and popcorn with the wife.

2. msw7

msw7 Re-animated member

I was at home cooking, procrastinating, and watching heavy metal dvds (Immortal, Big 4 show in Bulgaria), and the world series.

I am still trying to decide which scary movie to watch tonight :)

3. Crazyrudie

Crazyrudie Guest

I'm on the west coast so Halloween is just getting started. After the laker game i'm going to a party dressed as Jason and planning on partying all night! :D

4. crikan

crikan Well-Known Member

I went to a Chiefs (NFL) game dressed up as a Chiefs fan. They won in overtime 13-10 so it was a great time. When my wife and I got home we took the kids Trick r' Treating. My oldest was Spiderman and his brother was a monkey. They had a blast and the weather was just warm enough. It was a great day. I wish I wasn't so exhausted from the game. I would have liked to have watched Halloween (1978). Oh well, I enjoy cuddling in bed and watching "Rules of Engagement" with the wife.

Happy Halloween everybody! :banana:

5. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

Uneventful, just stayed in and watched Dr. Strangelove. Burnt out on horror movies, haven't really been able to watch them lately.

6. highclassrob

highclassrob Member

I went to a halloween party dressed up as Meatwad from AquaTeenHungerForce. I also watched all 4 psycho movies and am about half way through The Psycho Legacy documentary. Currently I put it on hold to await The Walking Dead.

7. MaxRenn

MaxRenn Member

Watched football and soccer

8. streetlight

streetlight Member

stayed inside, watched Eyes Of A stranger, Fatal Games, House On Sorority Row with the commentary, and The Dorm That Dripped Blood.

9. Iron Jaiden

Iron Jaiden New Member

Brought the kids trick or treating around to local businesses earlier in the day (super scores!) then came home and watched "Great Pumpkin" and "Garfield's Halloween Adventure". After that we made pizzas and passed out candy to neighborhood kids. At about 6 we took off for some neighborhood trick or treating ourselves (super scores again!).
    I was Huckle Cat (from the Richard Scary books per my son's request), my son was Obi-wan Kenobe, my daughter was a centipede (no, not the Human Centipede) and my wife was Storm Trooper Queen Elizabeth (exactly like it sounds).
    Right now my wife is trying to put a very sugar high child down for bed. After she's done there we're gonna watch Poltergeist.

Totally awesome Halloween this year :)

10. Spit

Spit Active Member

I moved into a new place since last Halloween, a school bus stops in front of my place and a million kids get off. So I figured I would get a bunch of trick r treaters..... I bought a bunch of candy, carved a sweet jackelatern and put on my Jawa costume....and only got one trick r' treater. Some kid with a bad case downs syndrom in spiderman pajamas that didnt even say 'trick r' treat'.

Now I'm drinking vodka, eating the Halloween candy I couldnt give away and watching Season of the Witch. Since I'm kinda bummed that only one person appreciated my Halloween efforts, so I've added some pictures in an attempt to validate my work.

[​IMG]
    Me in my jawa costume facebook style. I wish someone else could have taken a better picture, but I live alone and dont have any friends.

[​IMG]
    My sweet ass spooky castle jackolantern.

I always get all excited for Halloween and every year it ends up sucking....

11. dave13

dave13 Well-Known Member

watched amazing race and fringe with my wife, ate a nice big meal, and handed out candies to trick-or-treaters. We had a good turn-out this year.

12. gyhorrorfan07

gyhorrorfan07 Well-Known Member

I stayed home and watched Romero's Living Dead films and a couple of Halloween themed episodes of TV shows. There were no trick or treaters this year, so I ended up eating most of the candy.

13. Body Boy

Body Boy Well-Known Member

Friday - Went as a tap dancing vampire to a dance, got drunk and slept over at this guy's place.
    Saturday - Watched a movie and had sex with the same guy
    Sunday - Returned home to study and watch Slumber Party Massacre II twice! Once by itself, another with the Juliette Cummins and friends commentary.

Overall, a strange weekend, and boring actual Halloween night. But whatever. It was cool.

14. scaryguy88

scaryguy88 New Member

awesome kicked back with the fam and watched some good horror.

15. Erick H.

Erick H. Well-Known Member

Had my yearly horror DVD marathon with friends.Watched MAGIC,THE CHANGELING,CUJO and THE FUNHOUSE.Lots of fun.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  16. nightmare5fan

nightmare5fan Member

One minute and it's over... :(
    Anyway, last night was all about parties and today I'm hungover. Watched Psycho on TV, and also Salem's Lot (great music and scary vampires) and fragments of Halloween 3 and 4. Also watched the Scream Awards (so lame but entertaining and got excited with the Scream 4 preview). The bad thing about Halloween is that it happens so fast! The good thing is that here in Mexico we also have "el día de los muertos" monday and tuesday, and there's no school and no work, so I'll be able to enjoy my horror movie marathon.

17. Rft183

Rft183 Member

My wife took the 2-year old trick-or-treating. I stayed home with the 8 month old and handed out candy. This year the kids were to come by on Saturday night instead of Sunday. I don't think everyone got the message, as there weren't as many trick-or-treaters this year compared to last. On the official Halloween night, after we got the kids in bed, we watched Halloween II.

18. Mok

Mok Family is Forever

Exhausting... House party on friday. Dance club on Saturday. Hordes of kids came trick 'r treating on Sunday. Not complaining :D

19. maskull

maskull I finally got an avatar!!! Yay!!

I already have the DVD so don't enter me in the contest. :)

I stayed home a watched a crap load of movies (9 actually). And ate pizza. And drank a couple of beers. Nothing exciting but it's what I do on Halloween. The end of my October Marathon.

20. Ash28M

Ash28M Active Member

Had a family get together and then played hockey later on that night.