CONTEST #6: LET ME IN to Your Halloween 2010

Discussion in 'Site News' started by rhett, Oct 31, 2010.

1. skinnypuppy

skinnypuppy New Member

Watched Mad Monster Party, every single episode of The Simpsons Halloween Specials, watched every Roseanne Halloween episode and finished the night off with The Walking Dead.
    I also dressed up as a ghost and handed out candy to the few kids that came to the door.
    A good night overall!

2. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

Watched some horror before 1:00pm then it was Football until the 8:00pm game was over.(switched back & forth with the World Series) Then some more horror, before I went to bed.

Gave out candy in between.

3. Darga

Darga Narcissistic Personality

Busy weekend. On Friday went up to Salem to see a showing of Die You Zombie Bastards with my friend's Misfits surf tribute band, Crimson Ghosts, playing before they showed the movie.

Saturday went to a Halloween party. I was feeling a bit lazy about dressing up so I just wore my old gorilla suit.

Sunday watched both the Patriots and Steelers games and then The Walking Dead.

Of course sprinkled throughout the weekend was more horror viewing. I'm pretty fried right now so I can't even really remember what the hell I watched.

4. Caspar2112

Caspar2112 New Member

Halloween tends to be a big deal and this year was no exception. After getting my sons friend, we finished making what he needed for his costume. A quick dinner or pizza and then we readied the goodies and set up the plastic frankenstein in the yard and lit up the pumpkin. It was a slow night for trick or treaters mostly due to the cold temp but we saw some good costumes. It was good to see the classic monsters represented too, like Frankenstein and Dracula. Later on we watched Last Man on Earth and Tenebre.

5. Mutilated Prey

Mutilated Prey Soul Stealer

I was in Atlantic City to see a Phish show. I was dressed up as Osiris (Egyptian God of the Dead) which comes from one of there tune "Guelah Papyrus and my wife was Seven Below so she looked like an ice princess. Excellent Time!!!!

6. Ninjalo

Ninjalo New Member

Awesome weekend, Went to see Insane Clown Posse for there Hallowicked show on Thursday, went to six flags fright fest on Friday, Went to See Suicidal Tendencies on Sat. And then I brought in all Hallow's eve by seeing the mighty GWAR. There was a costume contest there also so I got to see Santa Clause crowd surf and then get coverd in Lady Ga Ga's blood after GWAR killed her, lol What a weekend!

7. othervoice1

othervoice1 Well-Known Member

Same for me - I made a post but I own the blu-ray already so you can remove my name from the actual drawing.

8. HrdcorECW1637

HrdcorECW1637 New Member

Missed a double feature of "Trick 'r Treat" and "HalloweeN III" on Saturday, so I watched them on Halloween night. I also killed a man.

9. marcx

marcx New Member

Tirck or treating with the family followed by pizza party with family and neighbors, and then the Walking Dead permiere...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Zombie Dude

Zombie Dude Well-Known Member

Stayed home and watched movies.

11. Vincent Pina

Vincent Pina New Member

Big party on Saturday with a keg of Fireman's Four, a popcorn machine, my Optoma dvd projector and inflatable screen.

Program was as follows:
    Horror trailers from Shock Festival
    Legend of Sleepy Hollow (old Disney short)
    The Funhouse
    Mausoleum
    Dark Night of the Scarecrow
    Ms. 45
    Fright Night

Too hungover to do anything on Sunday...plus I had to work Monday morning, so there's that.

12. pieces35

pieces35 New Member

stayed home and watched "the walking dead"

awesome!!!

13. spawningblue

spawningblue Deadite

This month although extremely busy and tiring was a blast! I love Halloween and get excited every year when October hits. We had our annual Halloween kegger where I dressed up as the flying monkey from Wizard of Oz and drank way too damn much. I also watched a crap load of movies (October is a great excuse to watch nothing but horror flicks), breaking my record from last year including 6 on Halloween day with a bunch of friends and a whole lot of pumpkin spice beer. It was also as always great checking out this site every day thanks to all the awesome reviews, lists, and contests. And of course, it's always a lot of fun seeing what everyone else is watching and adding a bunch of movies to my want lists. Can't wait until next year!

14. Undeadcow

Undeadcow New Member

Went trick 'r treating with my 2 year old offspring. It was fun watching her run from one house to the next for candy but was disappointed people quit serving around 8:15.

15. Zillamon51

Zillamon51 Member

First Halloween in a new house, so we didn't know what to expect (or have a budget for anything elaborate). We had my parents over for dinner (grilled some burgers), then set up for ToT. I have a cargo van for work, so I opened up the back doors, hung a shower curtain liner splattered with blood, and waited inside dressed as a werewolf. My GF was dressed as a gypsy at a table next to the van, passing out candy. After kids got their candy, I would burst out from behind the curtain and scare the poop out of them. Good times. Capped it all off w/ a viewing of the original Halloween on Blu-ray (looking better than I've ever seen it before, I might add).

16. NaturesMistake

NaturesMistake Member

Huge ass party on Friday.
    Worked Saturday...
    Horror flicks/ scared the children Sunday (caught some of the giants game too)...

17. Stayed home and had a horror movie marathon. No one in my town really celebrates Halloween anymore it seems, which is quite sad.

18. ZoSo

ZoSo The Fucking King

Went to a couple parties dressed as a nun...

...got drunk, ended up a Nunja.

Attached Files:

19. Body Boy

Body Boy Well-Known Member

I wonder who won...lol

20. rhett

rhett Administrator

Thanks for the submissions, everyone. Nice to see that Halloween festivities don't necessarily mean just sitting around and watching horror movies.

the three winners of LET THE RIGHT ONE IN on DVD are:

Zombie Dude
    mcchrist
    Iron Jaiden

Congrats, guys. I know for at least one of you it was a long time coming.

Winners, send me a PM with your name and address and these will go out to you right away.