Contest du Crypt

Discussion in 'Site News' started by rhett, Jul 18, 2007.

1. rhett

rhett Administrator

TALES FROM THE CRYPT: SEASON SIX comes out on July 24th, and we've got some copies to give away. All you've got to do is tell us what your favorite episode from the entire series is. Is it Zemeckis' season one debut, "All Through the House", Hill's season two classic, "Cutting Cards", the season five opening trio, or something else altogether?

Post your favorite TALES FROM THE CRYPT episode here and you'll be entered in a draw to win one of two SEASON SIX box sets.

The contest ends a day before street date, July 23rd at midnight, so the discs can be sent out before all you fans go out there and buy 'em yourselves. Enough formalities...let's see your picks!

Attached Files:

2. ekent

ekent The Lord's Arm of Justice

North California, South Alabam, and little towns a
    A tie between Cutting Cards and Abra Cadaver. What's Cookin sticks out in my mind as well.

3. Suicide

Suicide Space Bastard!

I actually really liked the one Tom Hanks directed called None But The Lonely Heart. It's not the best episode, but it's my personal favorite. I loved the zombies in the episode, actually quite scary looking.

4. onebyone

onebyone Guest

I love many episodes, but nothing beats And All Through The House for me. I have a thing for killer Santas.

5. allmessedup

allmessedup It's beer time.

Hard to pick, but I really like Dead Right. That's the one that always comes to mind when I think of the series. Fortune tellers are always a fun element in horror anthologies, and this was one of the better ones.

6. moogong

moogong Arte Suave

'Til Death. I love a good voodoo zombie story.

7. BloodMan

BloodMan Kill Time B4 It Kills You

"Split Personality"... Joe Pesci is so frikkin' awesome in this, and funny. The big finale is really satisfying and bloody... very good fx... probably one of the nastiest for the series... the chainsaw cutting into his crotch... and that final shot is great!

8. RyanPC

RyanPC Guest

I had a hard time picking just one, but I have to go with Television Terror. That episode is truly scary!

9. Workshed

Workshed a.k.a. Villyan Shit

At the moment, and aside from the greats that have already been picked, I'll go with Season 2's "Three's A Crowd." While maybe not my favorite (like "Til Death" or "And All Through the House"), the paranoia in that one really got to me and creeped me out.

10. eiker_ir

eiker_ir New Member

i love All Through The House

11. BroodingHope

BroodingHope New Member

The first episode that comes to mind for me is season one's 'Lover Come Hack to Me'. While it's not the strongest overall episode of the series something about it has always managed to creep me out in a way the other episodes never have.

12. Ash J. Williams

Ash J. Williams New Member

Top Billing. The best performance Jon Lovitz has ever given, a good story, and a total ignorance of a fatal plot hole you have to watch it twice to catch.

So no one asks:

If the "Actors" were confined to the institution, how did an ad for the production of Hamlet get on the wall at the acting agency?

Like I said, I love that it just doesn't care.

13. jefff

jefff Guest

"Only Skin Deep" directed by William Malone. A really unique and nightmarish episode that has stuck with me for many years. You'll never forget that girls face.

14. I really liked Robert Zemeckis' "Yellow". I never even knew it was originally from "Two Fisted Tales" until I did a little research to figure out the name of the episode.

15. Erick H.

Erick H. Well-Known Member

THE MAN WHO WAS DEATH was a great one,I'm a big fan of William Sadler,he was terrific in this.Great,atypical music too.

16. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

the episode I liked a lot was the santa claus killer from season 1.

17. Noto

Noto Guest

Lover Come Hack To Me

It's classic, creepy and effective. It also serves as a kind of prototype for So I Married an Axe Murderer. The same actress is in each too. Awesome!

18. adric

adric New Member

i always think of The Man Who Was Death whenever i talk about my favorite episode.

19. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

I always liked And All Through the House from Season 1. Satan=Santa!

20. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

So many good ones to choose from it's hard to pick just one, but I will for a chance at season 6.:)

The Reluctant Vampire with Macolm McDowell from season 3 has always been a fun twist on vampires that holds up to repeat viewings.