Cowboy Bebop - Best Sessions

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by Paff, Mar 8, 2004.

1. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

This one has been out for more than a year, but I finally got it yesterday. Anyone else have it? It's a 2-disc set of 6 remastered Cowboy Bebop episodes, with Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 sound. It's amazing. The opening and closing songs with the new sound mix is something you've never heard. The gun battle in Ballad of Fallen Angels (Session 5) has bullets ricocheting all over the room. In fact, the sound is SO good, I almost recommend NOT buying it, because now I want all 26 episodes in this format.

But, the point of my post is, the copy I bought was used, and the insert was not included. If anyone has the insert, I'd appreciate it if they could scan it and send it to me. PM me if it's possible

2. Jimbo

Jimbo The Bloodstained Shadow

My son has all of them except Best sesions.He has one called The perfect Sesions.I am not sure if this is the same thing???

3. Paff

Paff Super Moderator

I'm pretty sure it's Best Sessions, not Perfect Sessions, though I'll check when I get home.

Does he have 6 separate discs, and another one called Perfect Sessions? Or are all the episodes on the Perfect Sessions disc?
    If so, that's likely a bootleg.

What happened was, they put out the entire series on 6 DVDs. Then, a year ago, they did this "Best Sessions" thing, which is a repackaging of some favorite episodes...3 picked by the series' creator, 3 picked by the fans.
    That's the one I need the insert for...

4. Jimbo

No he has 6 seperate disks,Then one that says perfect sessions and Cowboy bebop the movie.

5. Jimbo

Just double checked and it is best sessions.I dont have a scanner over here on my side,But when he gets home i will see if he will send it over to you.I will PM.

6. Jimbo

Paff, The disk he has is borrowed and there is no insert in there.Sorry bro guess you are back to square 1 :confused: