Creepiest Documentary?

Discussion in 'Reader Polls' started by Ash28M, Sep 16, 2003.

1. Ash28M

Ash28M Active Member

Anyone seen any scary/creepy documentaries, the creepiest I have seen has to be Manson (1972). It's about the Manson family and it real footage of the Group with no actors. That's a fucked up bunch of hippies. House of 1000 Corpses even played homage to it in one of the flash back clips. Another one I can think of is the Paradise lost Documentaries, disturbing stuff, any one else knows of any others.

2. wizzer

wizzer get outta here ewe

there's one on the waco incedent that had me all angried up at the government. can't remember the name but there's a few out there with different viewpoints on the situation but the one i'm talking about sides with the davidians.

3. SaviniFan

SaviniFan I Have A Fetish

It's been a while but HBO has a documentary about the mafia's "The Iceman". That SOB is one scary motherfucker. It's so creepy how he calmly talks about killing like it's no different than putting his clothes on. He has no emotions at all.

Here is a link to the DVD review of the documentary. All I can say is CHILLING!

The Iceman

Last edited: Sep 16, 2003
  4. Ash28M

Ash28M Active Member

I believe the "Waco" one was called just that, Waco: The Rules of Engagement. Your right that was a pretty disturbing portrayal of those events. It really made you think twice about whether or not the Government has the "citizen's" best intentions in mind.

5. Alien Redrum

Alien Redrum New Member

I had no idea this was out on DVD. Both those Iceman interviews gave me chills. The guy is the epitome of a sociopath.

Also, both of HBO's docs on the Robin Hood killings pissed me off more than anything. Talk about a bassackward community. :mad:

6. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

I saw both of those, and they were really disturbing and completely engaging at the same time.
    The second one wasn't near as good as the first, as the Iceman seemed to be putting on an act through most of it. The first was excllent though. What a cold-blooded motherfucker. The most fucked up part was his complete lack of any emotion, and just talking about the killings so matter-of-fact like, without evere really changing his speech tone.

7. wizzer

the review for iceman looks good. you gotta love america undercover. looks like they've been doing good documentaries since the "i make him toss my salad" one:)

8. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

Crumb

Hated (GG Allin)

9. wizzer

yea, crumb. i just watched that. i was busting up laughing when he was showing the camera his brothers comic books at the time when his mental state was declining and the picture squares were just all words and two little heads squished at the bottom doing the speaking.:eek1: :lol: and his other brother candidly talking about his groping a womans ass at the store. good pick!

10. onebyone

onebyone Guest

Ugh, I can't remember the name. I watched a documentary about this mother overseas who sold her kid to be used on the organ market and it freaked me the hell out for weeks.

11. nyarlathotep

nyarlathotep Guest

The part where he talked about killing the guy by leaving him chained in a cave with rats...and they showed still photos of the guy afterwards....brrrrr.

12. dolemite

dolemite New Member

Triumph of the Will. Nothing creepier than happy Nazis.

13. Gutwrencher

Gutwrencher Guest

my #1 vote would go to Night and Fog. nothin' creepier and disgusting than seeing a basket full of jewish heads. also...the mountains of women's hair. nazi bastards. it's a criterion release....a great dvd.

also...it's more shocku than a docu....but Brutes and Savages is funny at times....and brutal the next. seeing a poor llama violated by a man is...well...creepy.:D

14. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

The Iceman doc was pretty messed up. HBO also had one about Cannibals, some pretty screwed up shit.

EDIT: I didn't know anything about the "Waco Incident." But after reading this thread I decided to do a little search. Fucking crazy what happened there. :nervous:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2003
  15. Trout

Trout Guest

They made us watch this one in 8th grade. Very disturbing...

16. life_o_petey

life_o_petey Guest

HBO Undercover is a great alternative to Court tv. I've always loved the Autopsy series. Less sentimental fluff, and more of the grisly details.

I had no idea the Iceman interviews were on dvd. I just saw the 2nd one on HBO the other day, but still haven't seen the first.

17. Revoltor

Revoltor Guest

Speaking of which, the next Autopsy show, Dr Baden performs an actual autopsy for all to see!

I think it airs this weekend.

18. wizzer

see this movie:Waco: The Rules of Engagement, you will be angry

19. Jeffrey Dahmer

Jeffrey Dahmer New Member

Yeah, it was called

The Killing Of America.

If you're one of them that didn't like the populism of Bowling For Columbine, check out this early 80's mondo title. It's alot more informative.

20. ekent

ekent The Lord's Arm of Justice

North California, South Alabam, and little towns a
    Beyond the Mat- Jake the Snake's lifestyle and Terry Funk's injuries were just plain disturbing.

The Atomic Cafe - Disturbing reminders of how twisted and propaganda oriented our Nation was during the beginning of the Atomic age. Shows school film strips that instruct kids to get under the desk when you see the flash. Some parts actually come of kinda funny but others chill me to the bone.

High on Crack Street - Another clutch doc from America Undercover. A group of folks difficulties living w/ crack addictions are on display as they sell blood, thieve from wal mart, and prostitute themselves. Oh, and the ending is real upbeat! :bs: