Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday The 13th 08/27/13

Discussion in 'High Definition' started by Marv Inc., May 15, 2013.

1. HrdcorECW1637

HrdcorECW1637 New Member

Jeffrey Rogers is currently a doctor.

2. Mattapooh

Mattapooh Member

God dammit...

3. Vortex

Vortex Member

Disappointed by the lack of Marta Kober, probably my pick for hottest girl of the entire series. That said, looking forward to checking this out.

4. Mikey Horror

Mikey Horror Active Member

How the hell do the people on blu-ray.com know this well before there is even an official announcement? There's nothing on their Facebook page. You would figure at least they would take two seconds to throw up an official announcement there.

5. SickNick89

SickNick89 Member

My favorite aswell. Sadly she is hardly recognizable these days.

6. Marv Inc.

Marv Inc. Active Member

I am agree, i checked there FB this morning and there's nothing to say its been delayed and the countdown still running on there site. I still think its coming until i read something official.

7. deepred

deepred Member

Blu-ray.com users are speculating and then somehow that speculation turns into a fact. The only thing that's been stated is that the signing has been post-poned. Dark Delicacies aren't putting out this release so I don't see how they have the authority to say the entire release has been delayed. That would come from the Crystal Lake Memories website.

If it has been delayed, why would they wait this long to notify customers?

8. Marv Inc.

Marv Inc. Active Member

Surely on the customers who pre-ordered signed copys would be affected by a delay. Everyone who pre-order from crystallakememories site should be fine.

9. Demoni

Demoni Active Member

Bummer!!!

The countdown on the official site states that it will be released in 31 days... :mad: Well, at least it will be released on a Friday The 13th.

1428 Films, Panic Productions and Hutson Ranch Media have announced that the release date for Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th has been moved to Friday, September 13th, 2013. The documentary was originally slated for release on August 27th.

"Because of the scope of the show and in order to craft the best, most interesting and entertaining look at the films and TV series, it became necessary to give the post-production process a bit more time,” says producer Thommy Hutson. “Ultimately, though, we are thrilled with the show and can't wait for fans to get back to camp—and we think Mrs. Voorhees and Jason would be happy with the new date!"

"Having spent well over a year in production on Crystal Lake Memories, we wanted to take a little more time to give fans the definitive Friday the 13th documentary they've been waiting for," explains writer/director Daniel Farrands. "Not only were we able to line up a couple of last-minute interviews for our bonus disc and record a full filmmaker commentary track, it just made more sense to wait a couple of weeks and release Crystal Lake Memories on the ‘unlucky day’ it celebrates: Friday the 13th."

The three-disc Blu-ray/DVD combo pack of the documentary, which runs a staggering 400 minutes, can currently be pre-ordered exclusively via the film’s official website. An exclusive bonus disc containing approximately four hours of extended interview material will be included with orders placed on the website. After the soft release on September 13th, the film will be available to the general public on October 8th.

Corey Feldman (star of Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter) narrates Crystal Lake Memories, which features interviews with approximately 150 cast and crew members from all twelve Friday the 13th films and the syndicated television series, many of whom have never before appeared in on-camera interviews. Interview subjects include Kane Hodder, Robert Englund, Tom Savini, Danielle Panabaker, Sean S. Cunningham, Derek Mears, Betsy Palmer, Wes Craven, Robert Shaye, Alice Cooper and many more.

Crystal Lake Memories promises to be the definitive retrospective on the unstoppable Friday the 13th franchise. The film is written and directed by Farrands and produced by Hutson, who previously teamed up for the award-winning Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy.

http://crystallakememories.net/

10. Mikey Horror

I have no doubt that this thing will be EPIC, so any more time they need to make it even better is fine with me. The wait is getting excruciating, but it'll be worth it.

11. Marv Inc.

Marv Inc. Active Member

12. maniac666

maniac666 New Member

Same day as the blu boxset!!:banana:

13. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

It's now up for pre-order on Amazon, listed as a 4-Disc release on there (listed as 2 Blu-ray + 2 DVD) for $29.95.

14. shithead

shithead Death By Ejaculation

So is pretty much everyone here ordering from the website to get the bonus dvd?

I'm leaning that way...

15. fattyjoe37

fattyjoe37 Well-Known Member

Definitely. Only 2 more weeks till release date!

16. Mikey Horror

I ordered mine directly through the website. Counting their bonus disc, this thing will be a total of five discs! Can't wait to check this out.

[​IMG]

17. rxfiend

rxfiend Joe Six-Pack

Finally got some money to pre-order this off their website. I am EXTREMELY excited for this. Anyone see any early reviews yet?

18. othervoice1

othervoice1 Well-Known Member

I finally decided to cave and pre-order this directly from the site. I kept going back and forth if it was worth the money and how much I would watch it - but the more I read about it the cooler it sounds- and this is probably my favorite horror franchise as far as how much I rewatch all the movies in the series.

19. thing

thing Well-Known Member

Im just getting it off Amazon cheaper and without the bonus disc of excised interviews. 7 hours of the best parts of the interviews is enough for me.

20. dave13

dave13 Well-Known Member

anybody know if this extra disc will still be around after the pre-order phase? this just isn't in my budget right now, but when i do get around to buying it, i'd happily buy it off them to get the extra disc. just hope it hasn't evaporated by that time...