"Dark Night of the Scarecrow" on an official DVD...

Discussion in 'General' started by MrVess, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Mutilated Prey

Mutilated Prey Soul Stealer

Yeah, WTF is going on at DDD. I ordered this with the Jacob's Ladder Blu like 3 weeks ago. Scarecrow was in, but Ladder wasn't, and now I see both are not in, and I still got nothing. Sunsabitches.

2. Hey I heard you guys are releasing Vampire Circus on blu ray? Thats pretty impressive,always liked that movie can you say whether or not the disc will be region free for us fans in europe?

3. Dobby

Dobby Well-Known Member

You shoot yourself in the foot literally please? Why on earth would you buy from DDD? :fuck:

4. dmeister

dmeister New Member

In my opinion, Dark Night of the Scarecrow is arguably one of the most over-hyped movies on horror message boards. And why this mediocre movie, even by 1980s made-for-television standards, is frequently compared against Scarecrows (1988), a vastly superior film in just about every respect, is beyond me. I guess the killer scarecrow genre just isn't big enough.

dmeister

5. dickieduvet

dickieduvet Member

Can anyone fill me in on the extra scene that was shot toward the end, Does it mesh with the look of the rest of the Movie or does it stick out like a sore thumb ??

6. shape22

shape22 Well-Known Member

It's a very brief shot (probably 2 seconds in length) and it blends perfectly. I read somewhere there was a reshoot. But it certainly appears to have been filmed at the same time as the rest of the picture. If you're not familiar with the movie you'd never notice it.

7. MadmanMarz

MadmanMarz Member

The DVD looks great no doubt about that. One of the better TV movies, but I still like Bad Ronald and Don't Be Afraid of the Dark more.

8. Zombie Dude

Zombie Dude Well-Known Member

I was hoping to have seen this much sooner but the dvd I won hasn't come yet. I'm hoping it hasn't been lost in the mail. Fingers crossed I'll get to see it soon.