Dark Water

Discussion in 'Asian Horror and Other Pleasures' started by slinker, Sep 21, 2002.

1. maringo

maringo Guest

I thought...

...that the ghost of the missing girl was looking for her mother and took the living girl's mother as a replacement. The mother went along with this in order to save her real daughter from the ghost.

2. shift

shift Hot as shit!

maringo
    Yea that would make the most sense. the elevator scene was creepy when she thought it was her daughter in there with her. hehe.

Thanks

3. dwatts

dwatts New Member

I caught up with this one tonight. Brilliant experience, THIS is a perfect scary movie ;)

I wouldn't at all compare it to Ringu, and really, I don't entirely understand why people would compare them. Regardless, it is very much worthy.

4. Franco

Franco Weekender

I watched it yesterday after downloading it from a torrent and today I received the R3 Hong Kong DVD and re-watched it.

The image quality is low for such a recent movie. Was it intended to be filmed that way or the R3 HK DVD has low image quality in comparison with the other releases ?

5. Luna

Luna Guest

I own the DVD and thought the quality was quite good, but maybe my TV is just too small. :lol:

6. dwatts

dwatts New Member

My DVD looks fine too.