Dead Fuck Contest

Discussion in 'Site News' started by rhett, Jun 12, 2009.

1. rhett

rhett Administrator

Dieing for a copy of FRIDAY THE 13TH, PARTS 4, 5 & 6 coming out on DVD this Tuesday? Look no further. We've got another contest a brew, and all you've got to do is tell us your favorite kill in a FRIDAY THE 13TH film and why. Is it the human shish kabob from PART 2? The beheading uppercut from JASON TAKES MANHATTAN?
    [​IMG]

Dieing for a copy of FRIDAY THE 13TH, PARTS 4, 5 & 6 coming out on DVD this Tuesday? Look no further. We've got another contest a brew, and all you've got to do is tell us your favorite kill in a FRIDAY THE 13TH film and why. Is it the human shish kabob from PART 2? The beheading uppercut from JASON TAKES MANHATTAN? The window throw from THE FINAL CHAPTER? So many to choose, and so many discs to give away!

Two lucky winners will receive all three films, newly minted on DVD and shipped out to you day and date on Tuesday, June 16th. For those afraid of paragraphs, this is what you'll be receiving if you win:
    • FRIDAY THE 13TH - THE FINAL CHAPTER Deluxe Edition DVD
    • FRIDAY THE 13TH, PART V: A NEW BEGINNING Deluxe Edition DVD
    • FRIDAY THE 13TH, PART VI: JASON LIVES Deluxe Edition DVD

So again, all you've got to do is tell me, which is your favorite death scene in the FRIDAY THE 13TH series?

Post a single response in this thread only.

The contest will run all weekend until Monday night at 10PM MST where the two winners will be randomly picked and then announced in this thread. Best of luck, you dead fucks!

Attached Files:

2. fart_mike

fart_mike New Member

"where the hell's the corkscrew?"

jason was hiding in that kitchen, in his left hand a corkscrew, his right, a meat cleaver...he just knew that dead-fuck wanted to open another bottle of the good stuff, so he planned accordingly...a crucifixion tops it off, just to slow down final-girl a bit...jason at his most methodical...

Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  3. SaviniFan

SaviniFan I Have A Fetish

My favorite kill is actually Jason's death in Friday 4. Having his hand split and then hit in the face with a machete, only to have his cranium slide down it was quite gruesome. Tom Savini sure wanted Jason to go out with a bang.

4. hellraiser40

hellraiser40 Active Member

the 'chop-the-guy-in-the-wheelchair-in-the-head-with-a-machete'

normally, certain types of characters that are considered 'weaker and helpless' (children, people with a handicap) survive or get killed off really quick (which is some strange anti-kind of discrimination), but in Part 2 Jason shows that he doesn't discriminate anyone and goes all-out on this poor sod!

5. Kyle Reese

Kyle Reese New Member

I've always loved the guy who gets the machete to the crotch while doing a handstand in part III.

6. First: Well tug at my heart-strings why don't cha, you wonderful at reviewing genre films HorrorDVDs.com crew! ;)

Anyway, being such a big, hardcore fanatic of Mr. Voorhees as well as the fine Pseudo-Jason (Roy Burns) of the eccentric & awesomely underrated Part V, and to be fair his lovely post-monopause mother Pamela, who sort of started it all long after he had drowned and become fish bait for some odd years, I've finally looked into my delightfully black heart and found my favorite set/murder set piece from the original series:

Jason kills Vera Sanchez, Friday the 13th Part 3 (1982)

While not the most viscual of the series (or even that film, as Jason cleving Andy in twin with a machete during his doomed hand-stand takes that honor), it's ALWAYS, and I do mean ALWAYS haunted me. First, I have head nightmares of being killed with sharp & pointy objects into my face or eyeballs Fulci-style, and with my head being hurt badly, and this kill combines both as the tightly wound harpoon pierces one of Vera's (lovely) eyes, and comes out the back of her head.

It's just brutal. Plus, there are many miner things I love about it, such as how Jason (Richard Brooker) is lit with the set lights and framed walking out very none-schalontly out of the barn, having just dispatched Shelly (Larry Zerner).

He is almost arrogant, throwing down the Speargun after Vera's dispatch, as if to say "Pift, what total push-over pricks & bitches so far. This is gonna be an easy night avenging my drowing death and my momma's ..."

There is also an element of sadness to her kill, as she wasn't a particular mean & nasty character (so what they she turned down Shelly? He did sometimes act like a jerk & a bit too obnoxious) , and she was (at least I feel and a few others as well) easily one of the most lovely ladies of the then still-growing Friday the 13th universe from Paramount that was ever cast & featured in the series.

Also, she's coldly left to let her (very lovely) body rot in the lake in water. I don't know if anyone knows this, but water (over time) does TERRIBLE damage to the human body. Ever stay in the bathtub too long as a young kid, and then look at your wrinkled older appearing skin for a breif time? Imagine even several overly long hours.

And plus, just the pop-horror iconic moment that this particular kill was the first to use the now iconic hockey mask, and I feel you have a definately winner.

7. Angelman

Angelman OCD Blu Ray Collector

Part 7, axe to the face then thrown behind the TV. When I saw that growing up in the theater the audience went NUTS. Good times.

8. fattyjoe37

fattyjoe37 Well-Known Member

Cut in half while doing a handstand in Part III

9. Body Boy

Body Boy Well-Known Member

Marcie in Friday the 13th (1980)

Perhaps it is because I liked her so much that the death seems to stand out more. The first film has the most haunting feel to it, and weapons with no hint of human help (though we know they are there) is stronger at creating the horror aura I so dearly admire. It is Marcie's reaction to the oncoming axe, and petrified stance as she screams that makes this all the more enjoyable. We get the feeling of how heavy this weapon really is with the light above being knocked out, so when we see the poor counselor's head split wide open, I can feel her pain. Very gory, a great death setting (the lead up in the bathroom/shower is so suspenseful) and the innocence that is present just before the whack contrasts with the immediate appearance of the killer. Plus, I LOVE axe kills.

10. vampyr789

vampyr789 9, 10. Never Sleep Again.

....lets see....

Jimbo's corkscrew to the hand and meat cleaver to the face. Friday the 13th The Final Chapter (1984)

its a really brutal death too, i mean being stabbed in the hand with a corkscrew (ouch) not being able to run. just stand there helplessly, then have a large meat cleaver shoved in your face. yea that is pretty painful.
    haha i watched Part IV with some of my friends and this death really got them haha it was classic. one of the more brutal films from the series...

Last edited: Jun 13, 2009
  11. shithead

shithead Death By Ejaculation

Sleeping bag kill part 7.

It may be cliche, but oh well.

12. Regurgitate

Regurgitate New Member

My most memorable death scene is when Jason takes that chick in the sleeping bag and slams her against a tree from part 7.

13. addicted2dvd

addicted2dvd New Member

I always liked the guy walking on his hands getting chopped in half through the crotch. Was one of the kills that really made me feel for the poor guy... all I can say is OUCH!

14. baggio

baggio Well-Known Member

So many to choose from...

Part 7

When Jason answers the door and kills the blonde with an axe to the face , then throws her behind the television.

15. Suicide

Suicide Space Bastard!

I've always been fond of the death of Demon while on the toilet in the gross shitbox in A New Beginning. For some reason that is probably my most watched movie of the series (probably the only tape I had as a kid) and that whole sequence is still hilarious to me. From the duet with his girlfriend to Miguel's crazy faces he makes when "Jason" starts shoving the pipe through the outhouse walls, it's all very amusing to me.

16. SpaceAce

SpaceAce Member

speargun to eye in Part 3...... a close second was the sleeping bag tree bash...always gives me a smile.

17. ekent

ekent The Lord's Arm of Justice

North California, South Alabam, and little towns a
    I'd have to say my favorite kill is in part 4 when Paul is swimming back to the dock after discoverying his girlfriend butchered in a raft. He is then promtly stabbed in the crotch with a spear gun, lifted into the air, and then has the trigger pulled on him for good measure. Senseless brutality!

18. HellRazor

HellRazor New Member

Rack up another vote for Jimbo getting the meat cleaver in the head in Friday the 13th The Final Chapter. I hated that guy!

19. bigdaddyhorse

bigdaddyhorse Detroit Hi-on

I have a tie between the sleeping bag in 7 and the cut in half in the tent while riding a dude in JGTH (the best part of that film). If I have to choose today which one, JGTH.

20. Richard Anthony

Richard Anthony Member

There are so many Great Ones!!

The one that comes to mind is the Kill in Friday The 13TH: Part V: A New Beginning. The 'Death By Garden Shears To The Eyes', Ouch! It is really one of the most brutal deaths in a Friday Film and the way it happens it pretty scary as well. She is just sitting there looking up at the sky and then she gets it!! Plus, the fact that I love Debi Sue Voorhees so much, she is So Hot and Beautiful in this Movie!! I didn't want to see her go!!

That is one of my favorites!!