Dead Fuck Contest

Discussion in 'Site News' started by rhett, Jun 12, 2009.

1. mcchrist

mcchrist A new breed of pervert!

Friday the 13th V...

The retard that gets hacked to bits after annoying that dude with a candy bar. My vote.

2. zombiecraig

zombiecraig New Member

Sleeping bag against the tree.

Marcie getting the axe to the face in part one still gets to me every time, no matter how many times I see it. The set-up of that scene just works so well.

However (and I know this has been said many times already), the pure brutality of the sleeping bag against the tree death is just too masculine to beat out. I love it.

3. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Member

The machete to the face of the guy in the wheelchair form part 2 has to get my vote. It caught me by surprise the first time I saw the movie.

4. lakini71

lakini71 New Member

The splitting of the guy walking on his hands in Part 3. For me, that's the most memorable scene in any of the films.

5. Zombie Dude

Zombie Dude Well-Known Member

The handstand kill in Part 3. Just thinking about it is painful.

6. marcx

marcx New Member

Annie's throat slashing in part 1..brutal 1st on screen kill in the series that sets the tone for all that is to come...

7. Mitbox

Mitbox Member

Sleeping Bag, so violent, but not gory or anything like that. It's like a hot chick with sexy lingerie, she's not naked, but it's hotter leaving it to you imagination.

8. BroodingHope

BroodingHope New Member

My favorite is the strap around the tree kill in A New Beginning. It's just so brutal, and the fact that they left the end of it to the imagination only enhances that brutality.

9. NaturesMistake

NaturesMistake Member

Axel's neck saw in The final Chapter takes the cake.

The brutality of that scene set the entire nasty tone in part four.

It still ranks as one of the most jarring in the series because it's so quick yet he is so horribly mutilated.

I cheered when I saw that one as a kid :p

10. DVDBone

DVDBone Member

The one that comes to mind right now is the death of Rob in The Final Chapter. Even though it's mostly offscreen, how can you not love a death scene where the victim repeatedly cries out "he's killing me"?!?

11. msw7

msw7 Re-animated member

12. Matt89

Matt89 Well-Known Member

Marcie's murder in part 1. It was the first murder scene in a horror film that actually shocked me. To this day I still think it looks real as hell.

~Matt

13. Erick H.

Erick H. Well-Known Member

Kevin Bacon's ''arrow through the throat"scene always stuck with me.For starters it's a nice piece of missdirection as we are expecting the big payoff to be Kevin finding the source of the dripping blood.The sudden hand grab from below plus the slooooow arrow coming through (a cool effect,especially for that era) really sells it.The fact that Kevin Bacon later became KEVIN BACON,with his growing fame,makes it a fun one to look back on today.I'd like to think that if Bacon ever gets a lifetime achievment Oscar in his old age some ageing slasher fan will stick this clip at the head of his film clip montage.Hell,it's a better choice than FOOTLOOSE !

14. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

My vote would have to go to Axl's throat slit/head twist death in The Final Chapter. That one was just complete overkill. As if taking a bone saw to the poor guy's neck wasn't enough to do him in, Jason felt it necessary to finish the job by completely twisting the dude's head around and breaking his neck. I loved every second of it.

I think with that death you really get the notion that the people making the film really thought this would be the last film, so they wanted to make sure they went balls to the walls and went out with a vengeance. It also shows why Ted White, as much as he played off his role as Jason, was the best. No fucking around with his Jason, just business, and by business I mean brutal nihilistic death.

15. chinoev

chinoev New Member

My favorite is when they revisit the sleeping bag scene in Jason X. The first time I saw it I couldn't stop laughing.

16. snowbeast323

snowbeast323 New Member

Jack's death in F13....

Its such an iconic scene, not just because it features a young Kevin Bacon grtting his throat cut open, but also because it was a revoloutionary scene in horror because it was shown in full, a gory close-up, it lifted the bar on splatter, and I think it made audiences look twice at what they were seeing, and made them feel pretty uneasy.

Its become an instantly recogniseable scene from the F13 series and a scene that is also instantly recogniseable in the slasher genre. A person knows that scene even if they've never seen the film....

17. Mattapooh

Mattapooh Member

For me, it all goes back to my reaction when I saw part 7 at a party when I was about 12 or 13 (remember going to a party and NOT drinking and/or smoking? Weird!). As much as I thought "This isn't very good", the sleeping bag kill just blew me away. I'd have to go with that one!

18. killit

killit Active Member

Part 3-D the dude walking on his hands, machete straight down the dick.

19. Paul0889

Paul0889 New Member

Tina being thrown out of the window in the Final Chapter. The way Jason just viciously plows through the windows, grabs the bitch, and just tosses her outside, only to land on her back on the car...it's quick, it's bloodless, but still makes quite an impact enough to make you go HOLY SHIT!!

20. Zillamon51

Zillamon51 Member

Jason's demise at the hands of Tommy Jarvis at the climax of The Final Chapter. Think about this for a minute: How hard must it have been to come with a really good way to kill off the unkillable Jason in a way that would be satisfying to the audience, be brutal enough to provide some comeuppance for all the carnage Jason has done, and would sell the finality of the supposedly "final" film? Well, Tom Savini pulled it off, without resorting to gimmicks like toxic waste. (Compare it to the ridiculous scene of the giant rubber hands pulling Jason down to hell in JGTH.)