Dead Fuck Contest

Discussion in 'Site News' started by rhett, Jun 12, 2009.

1. soxfan666

soxfan666 Well-Known Member

Kevin Bacon for me too. It has always been the one that really sticks out in my mind from when I was a kid.

2. pieces35

pieces35 New Member

The best kill scene from the "Friday" movies is Part 7 where Jason slams the girl in the sleeping bag against a tree

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

3. Horrorphilly

Horrorphilly Member

Its gotta be the Kevin Bacon kill scene.Gets ya every time.Thats my vote.

sean

4. Caspar2112

Caspar2112 New Member

I have to admit, something about the fellow doing a handstand and getting split down the middle most certainly left a lasting impression or should I say Stain in my mind !! I also have penchant for the Kevin Bacon kill in the first film...he thought he was king shit on turd island for just seducing his young female friend. Oh well, a little arrow in the throat cured his cocksure attitude.

5. Horror_Boy

Horror_Boy Member

Mine has to be Rick's death from Part III...When I was like 7 or 8 years old my old neighbor had a Back yard c-band dish..Friend told me the movies were gonna be on that night so I went up there and made the old man hunt it down...This was in like 1985 or so...Finally he came across what I believed to be the films at that time..I believe it was on USA network but couldn't swear to it...

Now when Rick's head got crushed by Jason that night the old dude looked over at me and said....How would you like to have a hug like that? Guess that will always stick with me as a childhood memory..

6. gsmile66

gsmile66 Guest

My favorite is the harpoon death in Part 3. Classic reveal of Jason with the hockey mask.

7. The Chaostar

The Chaostar Johnny Hallyday forever

The killing of Adrienne King in part 2. I mean, I went through this hell in part 1 just to see her die in such way in the opening minutes of part 2? I was soooo shocked when I saw this the first time!

8. AndresG

AndresG Member

my fave one has to be the spear-gun arrow to the eye kill scene from Part III, too classic!!

9. booper71

booper71 Lord of the Thighs.

The guy in the wheel chairs death in Pt. 2, not since Texas Chainsaw Massacre had I felt appreciation for a challenged person to meet an untimely demise! :fucked:

10. MrPoetryMan

MrPoetryMan Guest

Okay WOW! I just signed up and saw this here... heres the story: I always wanted to watch F13 films growing up, but my parents would never rent them for me so I'd have to watch them on tv and the one I always caught was part 8 on USA channel... It scared me soooo much. One thing I love its the only film that has that scary "ja-s-on" voice echo in the front paramount logo. another thing its the one I find MOST 80's its got the hair, the music, the bad cheese dialog. and (yes I know it was shot in Canada) but it has NEW YORK! I love films with a new york theme. so this film adds to that feel of 80's new york atmosphere. So now having seen all of the F13's except for Goes to Hell and X... all those aspects makes my favorite kill (and I know you mentioned it on top) The "beheading uppercut" priceless! "take your best shot... Mofo" Brings back the childhood memories to a man. :)

11. Goregasm

Goregasm Guest

I've sat here for nearly a half hour considering what my favorite kill from the series is. It's a tough call.

Kevin Bacon, un-edited, was absolutely beautiful.
    Mr. Crispen Glover and his trusty corkscrew is always a favorite.

But the best, for me, has to be pretty boy Doug (Peter Barton) in the final chapter and his face getting crushed up against the wall in the shower. Good clean Christian fun.

12. KamuiX

KamuiX The Eighth Samurai

I must say, the liquid nitrogen scene from Jason X is pretty damn excellent. Something different from the norm that didn't involve the sharp objects that are generally used throughout the series.

13. Kim Bruun

Kim Bruun Resident Scream Queen

Mark's death in Part 2, no contest. He is one of the most likable and memorable of all the Friday victims. He has determination, and he just seems like an alround nice guy. He's just about to score with this cute girl when a macehet bites into his handsome face and sends him rolling down the stairs in the rain in his wheelchair. It's fantastically shot, and powerful, since he's one of those characters you actually care about.

14. Shannafey

Shannafey Don't Monkey With Me!

South Florida, But Far from the Hell that is Miami
    Though it wasn't a bloody kill and the film is much maligned, It was the shattered liquid nitrogen kill in Jason X!! It was definitely the most unique kill of the series!!

15. dayglo

dayglo Member

Definitely Demon from Friday 5. The fact that the whole sequence is so ridiculous throughout from that get up he's wearing, to him and Anita singing "ooh Baby" to each other while he's taking a shit (who the hell does that?!) makes me laugh at loud every time.

All that and it's capped off with a decent kill where he just has nowhere to run, and will eventually be found in a toilet. :p

16. Kodiac Jack

Kodiac Jack New Member

Vagface from Friday VII. I always thought it was brutal as hell. It became my favorite watching the added gore on the boxset. Gross kill indead. It was also a treat listening to John Carl Buechler and Kane Hodder talking about Vagface. I bout died laughing because I never thought it looked like a cooter.

17. heh

heh Guest

There are really too many to pick a favorite, but one that sticks out to me is the "frozen head" death in Jason X. Totally cool and brutal. Great way for Jason to start out in the future. :)

18. xdiggler

xdiggler Member

Axel!!!

For my money, it would have to be Axel's brutal hacksaw throat slash with the spine snapping twist! It was over the top and incredibly effective. Also, being in the medical field, it was unnerving to see what could happen if one of the patient's would do if they could get back at us for our inappropriate and twisted "gallows" humor!!

19. Jason101

Jason101 New Member

I love the original's R-rated version of Jack's arrow through the throat death.

20. Ptflea2

Ptflea2 Well-Known Member

I always liked the chick getting her head crushed in the bathroom wall in the RV from Jason Lives. Even better with the Alice Copper soundtrack playing too.