Death Do Us Part (2012)

Discussion in 'Slashers' started by Body Boy, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Body Boy

Body Boy Well-Known Member

My film production teacher shot a $400,000 slasher film last November and the trailer has finally surfaced. I'm interested in whether this will turn out good or not. I have no connections with the making or distributing or anything related to the film. Just getting the word out on my free time.

So here's the trailer, of which the film will probably be released last this year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUjY1xGXGhs

Leave your thoughts please.

2. Kim Bruun

Kim Bruun Resident Scream Queen

I will definitely want to see it - I like the bit where we see a pair of hands holding the mask, and I think it would be great fun if the scene is one where doubt is suddenly cast on the killer's identity ("if he's not wearing the mask, who is he?"). Otherwise, it looks tradional, but effectively so. A slasher doesn't have to be wildly innovative to be effective - what makes it scary, after all, is something very basic.

3. Body Boy

Body Boy Well-Known Member

I like when they're basic, but quirky too. The leading ladies look to be strong characters. I like the look of Kennedy (the bride) and the blonde appears to have strong yelling chops. Haha.