Deep Discount is starting to suck

Discussion in 'General' started by Devo1313, Feb 25, 2007.

1. VenicuS

VenicuS Guest

Check this shit out. I get this in email after my second flame was sent to them:
    -------------------------------------------
    Thank you for contacting DeepDiscount.com!

We do apologize that you have not received your order. We have reshipped your order on 12/28 via UPS Ground Mail which normally takes 3-5 days to arrive. The tracking# is <blah>. Please note that you will see a credit for the lost package and a charge for the replacement. Your new order number is <blah II>. In the event you receive the original order, please refuse delivery. Please be assured that you are not charged twice for your order. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Again, thank you for writing DeepDiscount.com. We appreciate your business.

Regards,

Customer Service Department
    cs@DeepDiscount.com
    http://www.deepdiscount.com
    ---------------------------------------------------
    You know, if this had been explained to me in the first reply they'd sent, I wouldn't have been bothered by a sudden charge on my credit card, since I'd have known in advance that it was coming, but nooo, ignorance is bliss, and they have to freakin' blindside their customers with no warning. Thanks alot, DD. Hopefully UPS will be knocking on my door this afternoon.

2. satans-sadists

satans-sadists Ghost

I still have yet to receive a package that was mailed to me on 12/17. Just got an email reply telling me to allow three more business days. Safe to say it got lost somewhere between Illinois and California.

3. VenicuS

VenicuS Guest

Sweet! The box is in! Beautiful1 1080i resolution, except, well... Warner Home video shipped an HD-DVD package with a Standard Def disc in it...

Fuck.

4. DrHerbertWest

DrHerbertWest For Your Health

There's a regular DVD inside of an HD-DVD case? Insane. I hope this whole mess ends soon.

5. Vlachio

Vlachio Guest

That's my own worse fear come true right there. I gave up buying online a while ago. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hopefully this can get fixed on way or another. :mad:

6. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

It's weird, but I have much better luck ordering stuff online. I receive a lot of screwed up merchandise from stores for some reason, but with online purchases almost never.

7. VenicuS

VenicuS Guest

The problem is that WB has apparently been screwing up alot lately with their HD releases lately, including the Harry Potter box set, Blade Runner, and yes, Forbidden Planet as well. Wrong format discs, manufacturing errors, etc. I just had the bad luck to encounter one on top of the other issues with that order. But yeah, it sucks.