Did anyone buy the Lugosi or Hammer Collection?

Discussion in 'Classic' started by Horrorfan, Sep 9, 2005.

1. 4Gotten1

4Gotten1 Guest

Have the Hammer set, and it's great...so far. I've seen only Brides of Dracula and Curse of the Werewolf thus far. I love the menu set up. First, in the main menu you choose which of the two movie's you're going to watch and it takes you to that movie's specific menu / options. I was skeptical how the A/V quality would be with so much info per disk side, but I'm a happy camper with what I've seen so far.

2. Damage

Damage Mirror Mirror

No problems with the Hammer set for me. I'll be getting the Lugosi set in the future.

3. MrKateB

MrKateB Asshole Extraordinaire

I have the Hammer set, just a couple of freezing spots, but fortunately none during Brides of Dracula, which I have to admit is the only film I really wanted in this set. Sorry to hear people are having trouble.

I'm with you, Mok...An afternoon sipping tea (or whatever) and watching Hammer films is most excellent.

4. Katatonia

Katatonia Hellbound Heart

I broke down and bought it the other night at Best Buy. Had them do a price match, since Hastings had it for $19.99 ... $6 cheaper. I watched six of the movies yesterday and luckily didn't have any freezing issues or such. I'll watch the last two later...