Discontinued Criterions

Discussion in 'Site News' started by rhett, Sep 19, 2004.

1. Luna

Luna Guest

I got Flesh For Frankenstein a couple of days ago... it looks great! Thanks for the heads up about that one being discontinued. :)

2. Morg

Morg Guest

Lucky me. Still had 1 "Flesh" and a couple of "Bloods". Anyone who's looking in the general area of Anaheim, Ca, the Frys there off of the 91 and 55 Freeways, still had about 4 Blood for Dracula's, I nabbed the last Flesh for Frankenstein though.

3. Myron Breck

Myron Breck BOO!!! Gotcha!

Perhaps someone will release a non-bootleg 3-D version of Frankenstein now...I have the bootleg (as well as the Criterion) and have been enjoying both of them.

4. Wayne Manor

Wayne Manor New Member

How much does the 3-D bootleg cost and does it come with anaglyphic glasses, clear spex or...?

5. mutleyhyde

mutleyhyde Fuck it.

Please don't discuss bootlegs here folks, take it to email or private messaging.

Thanks!

6. Tuzotonic

Tuzotonic Guest

This move really doesn't surprise me, but it does make me sad. I don't think that either Blood for Dracula or Flesh for Frankenstein deserve the Criterion treatment, but they are still fun films that deserve a good DVD release especially Blood for Dracula.

7. SaviniFan

SaviniFan I Have A Fetish

Bah. I ordered Blood for Dracula from Amazon over a week ago before the site said the title was out of stock, and got an email recently telling me they cannot send it as they have no more. :(

Glad I got Flesh for Frankenstein before the prices shot up like they already have.

8. Myron Breck

Myron Breck BOO!!! Gotcha!

Oops. Sorry. :nervous: